Bitch over Iraq in Here

Saddam was evil but had not a damn thing to do with 9/11 or Osama

We shouldnt have went to Iraq as no threat was immeninet

Pre-emptive wars are rediculous; Hitler and Germany used pre-emptive wars to take over Europe.

please delete this propaganda.

I don’t want our troops killed either BUT, when you sign up for the military you know the risk you are taking, you can’t just think you can go and get a free ride to college and think you are golden cause we aren’t in the cold war era. You have to put faith in your leader, he knows a million fold more than we or anything in the media you will hear. This may be a joke at this point but atleast he wasn;t gettin his dick sucked in the oval office.

futher more to BLINDLY trust any leader is flat out retarded. our country was built upon questioning our leaders and rulers and allowing us to constantly change them. NEVER BLINDLY TRUST NOR ASSUME.

i’d rather have the CEO get a lil nookie on the side then kill my economy, the value of the dollar, cut 4 million jobs and send us into oblivion debt. oh not to mention kill 500+ and wound thousand of soldiers needlessly to make a $ in the oil market

i wish i can get my dick sucked in the oral office.

Originally posted by Cutty
please delete this propaganda.

Differing opinion is NOT propaganda.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/010904A.shtml

(watch 'em all flip out now :smiley: )

:eek3:

comparing bush to hilter is propaganda. if i post in this thread again plese delete is cause, i’ll go on and on about politics

fox news = propaganda

Originally posted by peterock17
fox news = propaganda

nevermind about deleting my posts!!! fox news propaganda!!! Dan rather is so far left it makes me ill.

far left and far right agree on most issues just different reasons.

Originally posted by thefranchise
i’d rather have the CEO get a lil nookie on the side then kill my economy, the value of the dollar, cut 4 million jobs and send us into oblivion debt. oh not to mention kill 500+ and wound thousand of soldiers needlessly to make a $ in the oil market
what about draft dodging??? bush is fixing everything billy boy’s regime messedup. besides you can’t put all the troubles on the president. CONGRESS!!!

i wish they would reinstitute the draft. it makes people more aware before agreeing to go to war.

were spending billions in Iraq right now when they can channel that money into our own economy.

Originally posted by thefranchise
http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/010904A.shtml

(watch 'em all flip out now :smiley: )

eh, post WWI Germany != USA

:nono:

were spending billions in Iraq right now when they can channel that money into our own economy.

I’d rather them channel the billions they are wasting sending probes to mars into social programs… I think the war is a good thing, putting the motivations of going to war aside. The Iraqi people (or any human for that matter) doesnt deserve to live under the tyranny of a murderous genocidal dictator.

i wish they would reinstitute the draft. it makes people more aware before agreeing to go to war.
i didn’t want to go to war thats why when i was old enough to join the army i didn’t . I if was ordered by law to go, i would fight my ass off. People should enter the military with the assumption they will be in combat but i think often times they think the opposite. My cousin hase been in Kosovo, afghanistan, bagdad in teqrite all in the past 4 years. He volunteered to go there cause its the reason he joined. Saddam was a bad dude period. he’s out now and we will be better off because of it. I’m sure no one is gonna complain when gas prices drop as a result of a new gov in iraq.

If you loose a family member or a friend you will complain. all because you wanted to pay .99 for a gallon to gas up your ride.

Originally posted by Darkstar
The Iraqi people (or any human for that matter) doesnt deserve to live under the tyranny of a murderous genocidal dictator.

I totally agree but…
Just like i said in the other thread…why don’t we do it in other places…somalia, congo, etc… there are military dictatorships in a lot of contries killing inocent people.
it just he has nothing to gain from liberating them.

I’m all for democracy, but one thing my grandfather says…
If its so great how come we have to ram it down everyone throat.
they should want it??