Mad as a MOFO over the pics from Fallujah

Just got done looking at the pics of what the Iraqis did to some Americans in Fallujah. All i can say is we need to NUKE the ENTIRE middle east. :madfawk: sand niggers! :reloading

pics are NWS … i can post em or give you the link to the NWS site.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
Just got done looking at the pics of what the Iraqis did to some Americans in Fallujah. All i can say is we need to NUKE the ENTIRE middle east. :madfawk: sand niggers! :reloading
regan would have sent bombers straight there just like he did to kadafi. Our government gets punked on a daily basis. What else has to happen before the angry giant wakes up. really we need to take all the gang memebers outta jail, give em mack 10’s and sent them lose on iraq and they can do what ever they want.

Originally posted by Cutty
regan would have sent bombers straight there just like he did to kadafi. Our government gets punked on a daily basis. What else has to happen before the angry giant wakes up. really we need to take all the gang memebers outta jail, give em mack 10’s and sent them lose on iraq and they can do what ever they want.

:bigok:

free all our slaves and give them guns and set them free overseas

blame it all on bush and his pussy ass

for those of you at home heres the link

yeah like the “other candidate” would have done any better… shit we’re lucky we still have guns, remember that episode of family guy after the bomb went off? they’re burning the guns and that one guy says “remember last week i was saying about the definition of irony…”

all hte poloticians are a joke. easy as that. all bustas

Originally posted by Cutty
really we need to take all the gang memebers outta jail, give em mack 10’s and sent them lose on iraq and they can do what ever they want.

that would be interesting
but if out trained troops are getting killed, street thug doesn’t have much of a chance.
but it would still be interesting to see

http://www.pitt.edu/~jssst37/html/dangerousmin.jpg

:eek:

Originally posted by showtime
that would be interesting
but if out trained troops are getting killed, street thug doesn’t have much of a chance.
but it would still be interesting to see

http://www.pitt.edu/~jssst37/html/dangerousmin.jpg
give em 80’s caddys to do drive bys in, Once we let them off there, they are free and if they make it back they don’t gotta go back to jail. Its a good way to clean out the jails anyway.

X85095

Fallujah needs to be put under a state of marshell law, locked down cut off. Then take the gloves off, go in and do a little spring cleaning.

tell me about it i have friends that work in the next office that are away!:frowning:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Fallujah needs to be put under a state of marshell law, locked down cut off. Then take the gloves off, go in and do a little spring cleaning.
Fallujah just need to be plowed under, What the hell is wrong with the rest of the world. Almost all the conflicts in the world relate to that little shitty region of the world. Fuck em all and take over. Especially fuck isreal, that may be a place where biblical events happend but it sure as hell ain’t Holy!!!

ON a serious note, policy really failed us. There is NO WAY that should have went on. The police and soldiers should have descended on that crown in a heartbeat. Now, if they crowd would have got all uppity and tried to resist, then i see no problem with opening fire on them with M60’s. We allowed lawlessness, we let them have control. That should have NEVER happened. Now that the situation is all fucked up though, Fallujah needs to be made an example of. Declare martial law and start cracking skulls. GIve the women and children a 24 hour notice to get the fuck out, and let everyone know that anyone that stays behind is gonna be considered opposition force and will be shot on site. This is what gets our soldiers killed. Bush’s weak ass policy. He is so worried about being PC and everything since the election is right around the corner, he is afraid to do anything drastic in fear of pissing people off. He is putting politics before the lives of our troops.Just another reason why i fucking hate the guy.

there are no innocents there. green glass the fuckers

nuke em to high hell, and when the radiation levels drop… drill out the oil

Originally posted by BlueZ28
there are no innocents there. green glass the fuckers

nuke em to high hell, and when the radiation levels drop… drill out the oil

Best thing I’ve heard in a while.

i always wondered if you were to nuke them would the sand turn into glass?

Originally posted by RedMeanieGSR
i always wondered if you were to nuke them would the sand turn into glass?

ive read reports where a lot of it, leads to a yes… hence the green glass theory, but the oil would still remain in tact

Originally posted by Blue
ive read reports where a lot of it, leads to a yes… hence the green glass theory, but the oil would still remain in tact

atomic bombs do turn sand into glass.

Bush’s problem is that he half-asses everything. I wasn’t for invading Iraq, but now that we’re there we either have to be a bad muthafucka or we’re just going to put up with shit like this ad infinitum.