Israel vs Gaza

Fucking crazies fighting over a few miles of beach front property.

So what do you think? WWIII? Obama’s big test that Biden promised? Same shit different day? McCain knows how to destroy Palestine?

I think this is making my crude oil worth more. I also think that’s the point. They want the rest of the world just nervous enough about them blowing the whole region to hell to bring crude oil prices to $50 or so. Then they’ll reach some kind of shaky peace agreement until the next guy pisses in the other side’s cheerios

Fuck. Private poll fail. Oh well.

Anyways, this is what humanity gets for picking the same fucking city for the origins of our 3 biggest religions.

as much as i ate to say it. if we never backed israel we wouldn’t have half the problems we do today.

was is delicious?

I just find it funny the firepower that we gave Israel and its only a matter of time before someone pushes them a little too far. No need to worry about WWIII when the middle east is blown to hell and back.

i hope Israel invades and wipes everyone in Hamas out. I mean how long can you continue to let Hamas just launch bombs/rockets etc into your country and do nothing about it. I hope a BIG ground invasion and merciless air strikes happen.

Yeah my sister is going on a trip to Jerusalem in the spring for college. I DON’T want her to go :(. Too much fighting and bombings and whatnot. She goes to Houghton, which is a Christian college. I’m sure she will be fine…but I dunno. I think it is a pointless risk just to see the city where Jesus lived. fuck that.

Oh, and Israel will pwn Gaza.

My family is there right now…

In the end, none of the fighting will matter.

Same reason? Don’t get me wrong, it would be really cool to go there and see the sights and everything, I grew up Christian and I can see the significance of going there I guess, but to me it just isn’t really worth it with all the instability of that region.

:word: No need to risk seeing him face to face just to see where he was crucified.

So…useless fighting that gets people killed and never ends? Sounds familar…cough Iraq cough

I hate Jews… GO HAMAS!!

It’s never useless when there’s oil involved

Do they have Hamas in long island?

I got hamas at the falafel bar last week

:word: What do Jews have against mashed chick peas anyway?

Hahaha. I think going to UB and living in the city now has made me prejudice against every race and religion.

Living in the city certainly didn’t help me like black people