POW has head cut off by Iraqi's.

For revenge of the whole prisoner abuse thing.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=2&u=/ap/20040511/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_american_beheaded

this shits gonna get uglier and uglier

wheres the video?

yeah…he was from philly.

no matter how long we stay its still going to be the same…islamic militants are :nuts:

i was looking…but haven’t found any site with the actual video

and the american people are pissed over a couple photos when these islamic militants do this

DOn’t know if you guys read about this but its fucked up too…

Sudan is waging a bloody campaign of “ethnic cleansing” in the western Darfur region, killing thousands of people and driving more than 1 million more from their homes by bombing villages, shooting men and raping women, a prominent human rights group said Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040507/ap_on_re_mi_ea/sudan_ethnic_cleansing_1

heres a little longer more in-depth article on the original post (still no vid).

they did it to get us back for the photos…says they make reference to US troops humiliating prisoners, and this is what we get…

I’m not saying what the troops did was ok, cause its not…but I can understand the frustration & anger that would drive you to do that…but come on…what fucking idiot would take pics…and then loose them or have them leaked to the press/public…idoits!!
the troops that are goingto get prosecuted for involvment deserve whatever they get just for being that stupid.

that was just a excuse…they would of done this if there wasnt photos…these were not iraqi’s that did this…it was Alquada (sp)

no shit…but they are standing up for the Iraqi’s…

that what they say…but they would of killed them anyways…they really hate us over there…look at the time when they drug the guy from th car and throw him off the building…but thats just my .02

i see what your saying and your probably right…

but they look at the US as a big bully and they do whatever they can to stand up to the bully…and if saying they did it to redeem the mistreatment of prisoners then in their mind thats just give them more of a reason to do it

on the news they stated that they wanted to trade for the soldiers in captivity…so to me since we didnt release the soliders they did this in revenge…

the whole other isde of the wrold hates of for are freedom and what we stand for…

but the pictures to me is nothing compared to what these people see alll the time from the homicide bombings rape rooms stoning etc

thats it
no more pising around
get bush get cheney get the two guys that stand next to them with the brief cases handcuffed to there wrist–opean up enter code and make sand turn into glass

:rant: :mad: :madfawk: :reloading

you have any idea how bad we look right now in the eyes of the world…now’s not the best time to be dropping nukes

the administration fucked up big time on this one

all i want to know is with all this shit going on, people lying, fuckin up, etc…there is somebody new testifying in front of congress or the 9-11 commission everyday it seems…and nothing is happening
clinton gets a :bj: and they want to impeach him :dunno: makes no sense to me

i am just glad none of my friends in the arm service have had to come home like the 700 others

ask the family of nick berg if they agree with me

x2

but we never killed any of are prisoners…thats all i got to say…a few pics is different than a beheading or drug threw the street…

these people on the other side of the world are totally different human beeings