POW has head cut off by Iraqi's.

these people on the other side of the world are totally different human beeings[/QUOTE]

wrong human beeings are worth saving----these are good for satellite guided bombs

moab owns all

they might want to nuke bush…remember there are two ways of looking at it.

and from what i read it seems like they were lied to by the US military about his death…so i’m sure they are pissed about that too.

I think you are being a little to generuos calling them human beeings!!!

We should have never gone there in the first place, but since we are there and the whole world is watching the outcome we better not fuck up too much more. A lot of the world already dislikes us and we are just adding fuel to the fire. I don’t know the answer, but nukes probably isn’t is and you can’t pull out and leave them stranded either. I guess we just keep plugging away and in a few years maybe we can get the hell out of the middle east.

I would like to see Bush give the go ahead to Isreal to take over the whole middle east, but again, that’s probably not the best idea. :slight_smile:

true …we just have jackasses that take incriminating photos of themselves
:doh:

same thing like the people who make sex tapes, pam&tommy, Paris, etc…and then they get pissed when it gets to the publc…what did you expect…idiots

i was trying to be nice…

i got in this pissing Battle before what i beileve…and its gets no where…i got a lot of friends overe there and i am a veterean with 12 years of service…and i totally back the war 100%

when all these european countries didnt want to get involved is because of the oil for food scandel…

Anyway whats up with the arabs being afraid to be naked!! I always thought it was the aisans who were a little on the short side :smiley:

I support the war & what we did/are doing…i’m just leary of the motive

as far as women…seeing one of them naked is almost like raping them…thats for their husband only…thats why they wear the baggy ninja costumes. 24/7

I am also leary on the motive, but I can’t support a war and what we are doing without a good motive. If the motive was good I would support it 100%. What sucks is my brother has been over there twice and 2 of my uncles are over there right now.

Given the info that I have heard, this was is 100% bullshit. The Iraqi people don’t want us there, a lot of the world doesn’t want us there, there are no WMD, etc…

I still think if we don’t agree with the “true” motive ($, oil, whatever) we can still support freeing people & removing a cruel military dictatorship

Nuke them. end of story

if someone doesnt like that we are nuking people, we will be ahppy to nuke thier country too

wwIII

It is not our job to liberate countries that don’t want liberated. I hate that the US is the police force of the world. I could give a fucks less what Saddam did to his people, if it was that bad they should have a civil war like we did and fix what they didn’t like. Instead they sit around like a bunch of pussies, wait for the US to come over, then complain about how much they hate the US. I say put Saddam back in power and let him resume his killing spree, fuck the Iraqi people. The US can’t force it’s views on the rest of the world and not expect some backlash. Bush is a fuckstick who screwed us for many years.

damn - I feel better already. pitspeed is good therapy :smiley:

and the end of the world as we know it - nukes ain’t the answer

A few fuel-air bombs :dunno:

I agree on this point. we have enough of our own problems. But the world is so fickle its not even funny.

• We don;t do anything the world bitches about the opression in named country.
  • We go and do somthing about the world bitches about how we are a bully.

Personally I think it should work like this.

You flew planes into our buildings because you don;t like us? Welcome to the new glass works. What is that? not everyone is the country did it? too fucking bad you bred them your fucking problem. Go find a hole.

Threaten us and do shit like 9-11 too fucking bad good bye. World don;t like it? too fucking bad come attack us and see what happends.

If your dictator is fucking your country over? who cares just don;t bother us. Threaten us or try to do some shit to us same senario as above.

I personally thing that the western hemisphere is perfectly capable of supporting its self. IE all of north america and south america. fuck that side of teh world. If its not europe fucking up like WWI and WWII then its the fucking middle east.

:finger2:

Outbreak

:smiley:

im gonna go cut the head off the first arab-american i come across…