Nick Berg video...

I dont know if this a repost or not… but the beheading of Nick Berg video is available at www.consumptionjunction.com WARNING, not work safe…and not for the weak. But if you want to see the real thing and what actually goes on over there, then go for it…but dont say i didnt warn you.

:repost:

huge thread about this… appearently it’s ‘unamerican’ to watch… :rolleyes:

sorry i didnt feel like going through the 20 pages of the other thread to see if there was a link or not… so ummm… blow me. :bj: :asshole:

i don’t blame ya, you unamerican asshole

:tounge:

either way, very disturbing video…

disturbing enough… i’d like to kill those dudes.

i tried all night not to watch it but i felt a need to, the worst part is, i think it was his dad that said something to the tune of “at least he didn’t suffer much” they started with the back of his neck, he was screaming clear until they cut his throat…i can’t even think about how much worse that is.

either way its gone on way way to long. we either need to do what we did 70 years ago and just isolate ourselves from the rest of teh planet or we need to completely decemate everyliving thing in that region. Id personally say we do teh first part and never do a policing action ever again. Just to show the world how much they really need us. Let them kill themselves off and just worry about our own country and our own internal problems.

well i put it off till now and just watched it…
guys talked about all day at work…

i dont know what to say.

my glock l and one full clip of my hollow points…and one chance

it is unamerican. like I said that is someones son that is being tortured for NO reason…you should feel like POS after you watch it…how sadistic has the world become that you can sit there and watch a man scream as he is beheading…fuck all you sick fucks

x2

no its UNAMERICAN to not watch it. Its like saying yeah i know he died and stuff and kind of moving on. People should be forced to watch this stuff so they know wtf is going on over there. America is shelterd too much by the media.

i am not watching it…i still have a few friends overseas.

It’s unamerican to say that it’s unamerican for anyone to watch or not watch it.

the video exists. some people will watch it because they feel the need. others will abstain from watching it. while i haven’t seen it (and don’t intend to) it would be unamerican for me to say that others don’t have the right to watch it.

ok this thread needs to be deleted or locked

First I know exactly what goes on in war. my family on both sides has fought in every major conflict in US history. I know the attrocties of war. what that man was doing was not war. Period. watch the war and see a soldier die that man understood he could die for his country. Nick Berg was a contractor there to rebuild. People who don’t know what is goin on over seas don’t want to know.

Sheltered by the media? Is that why the media displays “torture” pics internationally? is the media bias? yes. Are we sheltered? no. would you want your kids to watch the 5 o’clock news watching a man scream as he was being beheaded. this isn’t a movie cupcake you are watching a human being DIE point blank. it is morally wrong period.

If Kerry is elected we are all fucked

I actually agree w/ Blayner here.

-TJ

ya we might actually have a country ran right. man that would be terrible :scared:

deleted!!!

please note that by watching this vid you are supporting terrorism. they sold the video to a news station who put it up on the site. they get hits which equals money. I think anyone caught DLing it should be tried for treason