Beheading video???

i was talking to estrovito and was telling him about this video. anyone remember the video it was so fucking bad. worst i have ever seen. first time i acutally got sick from watching something.

it took place in the woods during the winter and it was a guy in a ski mask that had the dude pinned to the ground by stepping on his head. the guy in the mask took this huge hunting knife and slowly cut into the guy on the grounds neck why the guy screamed and choked on his own blood and knife. the guy slowly cut threw his neck untill he pulled the head off and the snow was just all red from blood. it was as close to a beheading i think you could get unless you were to really behead someone.

anyone remember this video? i know ddrop does i sent it to him and his gf threw up. i swear it was pulled from the internet it was so bad

EDIT: video is on the second page. i will leave it there so you can read this before reaching the video

That sounds disgusting, why would you want to watch that?

i do, that and the goatse vid scarred me for life

hm, is it actually a real vid? or just a well done fake?

i remember it the guy just stabed the guy in the neck without hessitation it was pretty grewsome, didnt bothre me much thou i dont get sick at all over people dieing a horrible death, unless of course i know them

ewwww… I wanna see it…

it is on a faces of death, mosgeller had it, it was so gross i watched it when i was in like 10th grade and it scared me for life

faces of death?

im pretty sure there was no way to fake that. sounds and everything the guy was still blinking and screaming why he was getting his head cut off.

zwarbyt that video was seriously fucked up wasnt it

i am a pretty vengefull person and I cant understand what would make someone do that to another human being

oh it was real. it was definitly real.

go to the fleamarket on walden and walk around, you’ll find it.

thats fuckin gross , i remember my friend jamie downloaded the beheading of Nicholas berg ,that contractor that was killed over in the middle east and i wouldnt watch it, its one thing in the movies but when its a real human being being brutally murdered , thats just fucked up.

that video is a walk in the park compaired to this one im talking about

I have seen it. Its some russian guy in the woods like kev said. It fucked me up mentally for awhile.

if i remember correctly the guy was saying no no no before all he could do was gurgle.

yeah pretty fucked up vid. I also remember one from overseas (cuba type area) where a guy was drawn and quartered with 2 duece and a halfs

yupe! i had to walk away from the computer and get some water cuz it made me sick to my stomache

ya thats the one. he was pleading before the dude stabbed his neck with like no hesitation and all the dude could do was gurgle on the blood as it came out his mouth and neck

as much as i am drawn to look at terrible things that i know im going to wish i hadnt, i have no desire to see this.

Should we watch it if it really scars people this much? lol

its bad thats all i can say. i just was talking about it and wanted to see who else seen it