Conspiracy Theories of Nick Berg??

http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

pretty interesting.

i read on another board about the timing of the vid being really off too. like 1 part was shot at this time then the next was a few hours or a good period of minutes later. kinda like it was put together not filmed straight through.

Here’s how the video goes, with timestamps in the bottom corner:

13:24:25 - 13:24:27: “Hi, my name is Nick Berg, my father’s name is Michael”

2:18:33 - 2:18:43: “my mother’s name is Suzanne, I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in… Philadelphia.”

So his little introductory speech was split up very suspiciously… “Whatever”, you might think… But keep watching the timestamp…

2:40:33 - 2:44:12: The speech, and they throw Nick to the ground and act as if they’re going to chop his head off.

TIME FLICKS TO 13:45:48 IN MID EXECUTION!!! WTF!!!

13:45:48 - 13:47:52: They edit out a minute of sawing here, that isn’t much of a concern…

hes still dead time cant change that

I don’t care. Either way an american was killed and the world is more pissed that we stripped a few iraqi’s down and humiliated them a little.

cliffnotes…

My head is spinning…

…a supposed Jewish American, a supposed independent (and unemployed) contractor roams around alone in Iraq…is supposedly kidnapped and executed by some men supposedly connected to Al Qaeda…then it turns out Moussaoui had his computer password in 2001 and he was supposedly contacted by the FBI/CIA whenever.

The guy sounds like a CIA agent or a member of Al Qaeda or both.

true he is still dead but maybe they had a reason. i know nothing justify’s it and thats not what im saying. im saying maybe they just didn’t pick some random american civilian and kill him. maybe there was something behind it. just something to think about its odd that him and Moussaoui had the same password for their e-mail (i belive).

Propaganda is all around us.

and the CIA is watching

i’m no “wrap my head in tin foil” conspiracy theorist, but when there’s solid proof that things have been heavily manipulated before (the JFK assassination) it leads me to believe that things aren’t always as they seem.

You have to look at it from the angle of who has the most to benefit from the Nick Berg video. Obviously the current administration would benefit from the video. It takes at least a little of the heat off of them for the Iraqi prisoner abuse, and it plays off of most Americans prejudice toward Arabs to support the current conflict. Anyone with a clear understanding of global events knows that the killers on that video are no more representative of the Iraqi people than the KKK is representative of us.

actually the FBI… iknow the guys that watch websites like this one. :scared:

should i get rid of my Vladmir Lenin avater? :scared:

:tounge:

[QUOTE=ShalerPunkYou have to look at it from the angle of who has the most to benefit from the Nick Berg video. Obviously the current administration would benefit from the video. It takes at least a little of the heat off of them for the Iraqi prisoner abuse, and it plays off of most Americans prejudice toward Arabs to support the current conflict. Anyone with a clear understanding of global events knows that the killers on that video are no more representative of the Iraqi people than the KKK is representative of us.[/QUOTE]

i think its odd that it popped up right in the middle of the U.S takin all the heat of the prison photo’s.

remember when we had Bin Laden “cornered in a 4 mile section” or whatever…what happened to that???

IBwefindBinLadenweeksbe4theelectionsoBushgetsre-elected

you want the truth…well you can’t handle the truth!!!

I’ve heard rumors that he might be caught already but the President isn’t going to go public until closer to the election to boost his votes

IBwefindBinLadenweeksbe4theelectionsoBushgetsre-elected

like i said

agreed.

Clinton didn’t bother with a ground war. He very quietly blasted the shit out of two locations (using cruise missles) his intel said bin Laden could be at. This is just one of the reasons why Clinton > Bush.

blowjob billy was the man. wish we could get him back in office.

x2.

He was a little shady, but all presidents are; He’s just the one that got caught. Otherwise, he was the man.

"I believe that Berg (or this lookalike character) was first killed (perhaps
by lethal injection, poisoning, etc.), then decapitated after dead (explains
lack of blood spraying everywhere). Berg was killed by Al-Quaeda (known to
be a CIA - Mossad joint venture). Berg video released at height of furor
over U.S. torture of Iraqis and just before Bush was to decide whether to
release additional torture videos. Now torture videos will be witheld from
public for reasons of national security. Now “patriots” everywhere will
laud the virtues of U.S. torture of “enemies”. Sensitivity level of public
gets heightened in terms of what’s acceptable treatment of prisoners.
Juxtaposed with decapitation, piling naked men into pyramid is nothing.
Such treatment will be considered more and more acceptable even in domestic
situations. George W. Bush sleeps well tonight while Berg family lives in
torture. Serves Berg’s father right for opposing Bush and the war of
aggression against Iraq. "

kinda interesting. in the vid when he does get thrown down he doesnt struggle or wiggle at all (leading me to believe he was already dead, would make sense with the timestamps).

Also, when Berg decapitated, there was almost no blood. If Berg were still
alive at this point, when they cut the front of his throat, blood would
have been spraying everywhere. Berg’s severed head, the floor, Berg’s
clothes, and even the hand of the “Arab” who decapitated Berg had little or no blood on it.

and after read ing all of this - it’s still an american who was killed. I could care less how he was killedm, the point is, he is still dead.