Conspiracy Theories of Nick Berg??

yes but one of the points is its wasnt just some random american maybe he was actually connected with something.

but it is still an american who was killed by someone other than an american. They could have gotten ahold of any american in the country and the feeling I have would still be the same. Any american like taken by a group of terrorists/insurgents/enemy is tragic.

:bowrofl: i loved it when he blew up that aspirin factory, or when he blew up the chinese delegates home… both during times when the press was up his ass if i remember correctly. Clinton was a bomb politician, why… well i remember hating him in highschool but years later, due to his saavy i guess, i look back and say “bill wasn’t such a bad guy”. i kinda like him now :doh: :hs:

and yet another

i heard my mom talking about this, about somethig about his computer being given to one of the terrorists that was supposed to be on a plane in 911 but wasn’t, maybe he was intel but if he was i doubt the people who killed him would be smart enough to NOT say he was intel, i have a feeling that speech they made if the knew he was on the inside they would have said something to the tune of: “see your american spy…this is what we do to them” something like that.

:rofl:

Yeah, i saw you posting over on OT Teggy.

Im not one to buy in to goof ass conspiracy theories either, but think about it… What is the likelyhood that this guy, who was just wandering around Iraq all by his lonesome would get picked up and murdered in such a way, and ALSO had connections to one of the 9/11 hijackers? His story was that he was on a bus (in OKLAHOMA of all places) and the hijacker dude asked him to use his e-mail acount. How often do people come up to you and ask for your e-mail password randomly on the street, and you just give it to them. There is definately somethign rotten in Denmark.

I dont believe that what the “theory” is. The idea is that he was a spy for Al-Quaeda, and that he was actually killed by America to divert attention from the prisoner abuse scandal. He was picked up at a checkpoint and held for like 2 weeks by american forces. The terrorist guys in the video dont have the right accent, the time is all fucked up, one of the guys is heard to be speaking Russian… there are other little things too that i dont remember.

After reading all the things and looking at the pictures and comparing the things that happened to Berg to Daniel Pearl, alot of this Nick Berg shit sounds REAL fishy.

if that’s true that’d be messsed up if we did that to someone, spy or not.

Welcome to election year.

It’s all about keeping/winning the presidency. Right or wrong has very little to do with anything.

politicians suck

now that i think about it i did notice a few things that were odd but i thought just bad encoding, his voice matches at the beginning but the scream starts way before the guy actually takes the knife out. the guy sitting on the floor really doens’t look like the guy at the beginnning but that could just be bad video. and the blood thing did bother me to, unless if he were in fact already dead. but probably the thing that bothers me the most is they said they found the body 2 weeks ago as his but in the vid it talks about it being revenge for the pictures…anyone remember when they were released?

i actually read someone going so far as to say that pictures/video from the prison abuse crap shows the same chair that he was sitting in against the same colored wall and floorboard that’s a bit farfetched but i dont’ think if that were the case the prison guards would be dumb enough to leave the timestamp on the video…

Anyone else notice the “Islamic-like” beard Berg had in the video? Fishy is definitely the right word for this situation… The man in the video looks nothing like the family home videos shown on CNN.

Word is that the men behind the masks are not Islamic Fundamentalists like thier appearance suggested. Several of the guys in the video appeared almost “overweight.” Not the body type of a person in a war-striken country, fighting for his/her life.

Regardless, what you saw on the video clip was not the decapitation of living human. :nono:

vocal analysts also claim that the accents are totally wrong, and that they are most likely not even from the middle east.

they were dubbed over on the video anyway…so where they came from doesn’t matter they weren’t the people on the vid talking

man… you guys are all experts… you should call george bush and let him know>>!!! !!!

you read anything outside of pittspeed? they already said the sound was dubbed over :rolleyes:

sure do…

what do you read, sci-fi / fiction???

yeah you’re right, not like you can trust anything the media says anyway, they take that vid and put it all over the place then retract and say it’s a fake…they really should just wait and see before making themselves look dumb. did you catch the other night dan rather talking about that pic of the 2 kids and the soldier the one that we have an archived thread about> ahahah classic.

yeah… that was funny… like 2kaltima said (i think)… it’s politicians’ time to shine… they are out full force and pretty much anything you hear from the media is skewed to whomever paid the right amount of money to get them to air it.

it’s all BS>… we won’t know the real deal for months -> years from now :blanyer:

You’re awful trusting of our government to expect that we’ll know the real deal within months or years… We’ll probably never know the real deal, the best thing well get is some other far fetched stupid story and well end up sitting around wondering and doing research the same way the JFK assassination was.