BING'S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video

Ok… this file is HUGE. The reason is because it is over 30 minutes long (Thank Hector) and I wanted to keep the quality kinda high, but not so high that is would crash everyone’s PCs.

So enjoy… :smiley:

Right Click, Save As HERE - BING’S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video - 588mb

MIRROR SITE: Right Click, Save As HERE - BING’S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video - 588mb

MODS: Please move this thread if it is in the wrong forum. Thanks!

Watched it. It was fantastic. Great work Josh.

And great hosting Jet Stream! :smiley: [/shameless plug]

stickified

I will be burning this vid to DVD as well as random episodes of Giligan’s Island. And selling for $5.

we’ll be doing that with the WOTW episode and more footage to come this year… should be almost 2 hours of video… on the same disc… might be best to wait for that

o’rly?

yeep,

and it wont be a for-profit thing either, stricly SON240sx promotional material.

Haha, sooooo many people from buffalo are downloading this right now… awesome :smiley:

yeah it got posted on NYspeed…

johnny, i dont think you should have to host it for too long if it will be a problem.

let a bunch of people get it, then they can share amongst themselves until we are ready to put together the DVD with other stuff on it too.

Yeah if the hosting gets out of hand, cut it off…

… I once posted a 200mb vid and it crashed our server that runs NYSpeed.com!

hahaha i enjoyed the vid especially at the end hahaha. very good quality and organized vid. thanks for the vid

I dare you to try to crash mine! :smiley:

We’ve moved about 70GB since the vid was posted this morning - thats nothin.

No worries guys.

YES! Finally the wait is over hahaha thanks a lot for posting the vid bing, props for posting it here I thought you wouldn’t post it and would wait for us to grab it on DVD, thanks a lot to John for hosting :slight_smile:

hector for president

lol im such a shit talker

DiVX pwned j00

downloading now. let me seee how well bings video editing skills are ;)…im a real picky fella.

bing didnt edit it, Josh did (the guy who posted the video)

i’m about as good at editing video as i am at building websites… and you may have noticed mine has been down for about 3 weeks now

Haha the citations were awesome.

Sasha, this almost beats the MR2 race.