Nick Berg video...

This whole war thing was a good idea at first but I think it isnt going the way it should. We need to just blow all of them away so this shit will end. I dont want to see anymore of our people die because of this fuckin war. Both Bush and kerry fuckin suck

Bring Back Clinton!!

yeah that 50cent gas tax will make it right:rolleyes:

he will pull us out of the middle east and let the israeli’s fry. so our nation will not only have lost our own men for no reason but completly let a country be destroied…GOOD PLAN JACK ASS

Your first paragraph is completely useless. Blayner said nothing about war. He said ppl need to know what’s going on period. Of course, you’re ignorant if you think that had “nothing to do w/ war” but I’m not sure it’s even worth my effort to explain how it has EVERYTHING to do w/ the war if you don’t already see that.

To some extent we are sheltered, no matter what you may think. Is it necessary to show the actual video? Probably not. Is it moraly wrong to watch it? That’s up to each individual and their personal morals, that sort of thing really isn’t a question of moral of the community. Is it very dissrespectfull to the family/friends? Yes. Does it make anybody un-American to watch it? Hell no.

Let’s leave it there.

-TJ

PS- I agree 'bout Kerry.

bush has fucked us over in so many ways i dont think any president could fix it in 4 yrs. worst fuckin president in history.

exactly as I posted in the other thread. they way you gain control is by fear. you go in so hard and so harshly that no one will dare challenge you. you scare those fuckers so bad they will never do anything again cause if they do they KNOW what will be coming for them next