execution video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

before it gets taken down

good find if thats the real deal.

May he burn in hell!

wow…

:eek4:

damn i wanted to see him squirm

I would have liked to actually see him hang. Yeah, he fell thru the trap door, then they show him dead. Bor-ing. I wanna see the whole damn thing, just waiting on Ogrish to finally put it up.

interesting

all the forums i found it on say, it was shot using a cell phone video camera, but all the reports say he didnt suffer/squirm to much, he died of a broken neck, not strangulation. He dropped to far, and the recoil snapped his neck.

thats the way a hanging is suppose to happen

ya, I always thought it was strangulation… just found out a min before you posted its supposed to break your neck lol

cool its about time

just hanging around

Lets kill the fucking camera man next for fucks sake! Im fucking dizzy from watching it I feel like just watched the blair witch project.

thats the boring way…

should have hung him using a winch from a truck over a light pole in the middle of the city. raise it up slow and let him die in pain :bigthumb:

and how the fuck are any of better off because he is dead? he should have been left in power. those poor bastards in iraq do not know how to live under democratic rule. the need some asshole in there to kill you if you step out of line.