crazy pic i took...

added a lil extra on the computer…

http://www.micahweber.com/jessohno.jpg

david blaine?

hmmm…

that is a really cool pic.

Its a little creepy lookin but I like it.

cool? i dont see anything funny in a picture of suicide by hanging. Sorry, I had a friend do that to himself.

Poor taste.

Awesome photographer.

i dont think anyone said it was funny…

thats the window not a rope
I saw the david blaine comparison not a hanging

[quote=“Bigronsaudi,post:8,topic:28446"”]

thats the window not a rope
I saw the david blaine comparison not a hanging

[/quote]

Are you blind? You don’t see the noose? durrr

I like it. It’s neat and dark and dreary. It reminds me of like those shows about the hotels that are haunted and shit. Don’t know why.

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:6,topic:28446"”]

cool? i dont see anything funny in a picture of suicide by hanging.

[/quote]

Nobody in this thread has said it was funny, but this smiley is: :hang:

IMO it is cool. It is artistic representation of death.

There have been/are several threads with pictures/vids of people dead/dying all the time. Personally I find it imorral to celebrate a real person’s death by posting pictures of it (motorcycle guy that got cut in half comes to mind).

But I am assuming that this isn’t a real death, but a representation, and that is cool.

i had my brother jump in the air with limp limbs, then i added the rope on the computer, so all he did was jump up and down once… so no one was harmed during the creation of this photooo

brooks was here

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:13,topic:28446"”]

brooks was here

[/quote]

great movie!

Best movie of all time or one of my top 3.A buddy of mine at work would do what we called Shawshank trivia all day.One of us would say a line and the other had to repeat what was after it.Remember assembly line work is kind of boring.
D
“Get busy living or get busy dying”. or “we all need friends in here, I could be a friend to you.”
Think I’m going to go watch it agin.Thanks
D

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:13,topic:28446"”]

brooks was here

[/quote]

So was Red:D
D

^ haha thats what i was waiting for

yo sick pic

I’d like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

Hope…is a good thing…maybe the best of things…and no good thing ever dies…