Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

hahah, u guys crack me up, ya its going ot be all over the air…car fourm having a christmas party at a hall…please bust there might be some under 21ers there…everyone will not get charged, only the ones who supplied it, please stop worrying about soemthing soo stupid, im willing to bet my life police wont be there

haha

You’re not welcome at this event if you are going to booze and are under 21. Period.

x2

exactly.

not everybody would get arrested, and like i said, ill bet my life on it, its not going to get busted, u two are like thinking of the worst possible case

wont this work out like a wedding?

Good point… guess it would. Except this is pittspeed… not a wedding, lol

im confused…can i go stil???

:rofl:

yes

it doesnt matter swift will never outdrink me !

ill challenge you dan.

eating you may win. but drinking it’s on

chad thats like you trying to score goals on me theres no way.

but you will get drunk to the point where you are blind. And then more. But I will not back down to yerrr challenge.

!!

good way to put it…

if you’re comparing your drinking skills to your goalie skills then chad will have as little trouble out drinking you as he does blowing pucks past you left and right.

no

comming from the guy who cannot score unless hes 3ft in front of you!

:offtopic:
i think we’ve already proven this theory to be incorrect.

but if you’re going to try to keep up with chad, good luck… i just hope someone brings a camera because there will be far worse pics of you than what there was of shalerpunk last year.