need opinions from the board... winter party

OK Folks. I’ve done some math. I was hopeing to be able to do this Pittspeed Winter Holiday party for $5 per person but it looks like that is not going to be enough. I would like to go with $10 per person and anything left over after could be donated to charity in the Pittspeed.com name.

Please let me know your opinion on this.

For $10, you would get…

Chicken
Rigatoni
Beer
Pop ( no juice for those of you who are bringing a bottle)
plates
plastic wear
napkins
cups
Salad (optional)
rolls or bread (optional)

We would still ask everyone to bring some sort of covered dish… this will lend variety to your dinner… but there will be plenty of the above to feed everyone.

Please let me know as soon as possible as I need to post the thread and start gathering the funds…

did not see euro dads wings on that list? If I have to pay extra I will heh…

prolyl best to start up a paypal and have people pay that way.

Yeah… If everyone is ok with the amount we are going to send it to Whitey account and he will disperse the money.

i’m thinking about making some wings, not alot. so don’t plan on filling up on them last time i made wings for a party i really didn’t get toenjoy myself. i was busy cooking the whole time.

$10 and a dish i think is more than fair

$10 and decent food and beer> $15 and weak buffet and free pop

i also think its a very fair price and a good selection…and if a wide majority of the people bring a dish it will be a good feist.

10 is deffently fair, even if had to do 15 its more then enough. especially for the time that it might take you and others

and like said alot better then paying 15 bucks for mac/cheese wedges

10 is cool… I just want eurodads wings… this could be outdoor in december I just want the wing euphoria. But anyways… so just send 10 dollars to whiteys paypal account?

10 is cool with me.

But 30 (15 each) and still paying 4.75 per beer! :rant:

it will cost you extra for me to bring you a care package.

I am down with that. Im sure jeff would want to get on the same plan.

jeff’s are free. :bowrofl:

i work somewhere with six fryer baskets.

i could get us the wings at cost, if eurodad can supply the sauce in advance. i can make hundreds of wings in twenty minutes.

YES!

Yea, 10 a seat is very acceptable for that outlay. Especially after the TT debackle.

I am bringing some of the extra special hot chicken tenders, for those that don’t get eurodad wings. First come, first serve and there won’t be a whole bunch of 'em. I am planning on making about 2 bags worth, which is about 40-50 pieces of chicken. They are quite spicy, usually, and the diced peppers are soft and tender.

10 is fine im out of the loop did we decided on where we are having this???

been swamped at work and havent gotten a chance to get online?

i can call our us foods rep and see if he can float us some cases of wings…

def if wings are present…then im game…

$10 is a great price for a good time, beer, and food!!

Newchic have we got any info on entertainment side ( music ) yet???