WNY Novice school 6/2

Only 7 spots left for the novice school! E-mail me at autocrosser@gmail.com with your name, and car info (phone number too) to sign up. If you are signed up and know you aren’t going to make it let me know please.

3 spots left

I emailed you last night hoping to see if there was another spot open. My email address is john.w.stephens@gmail.com. 54HS. Lemmie know.

If I didn’t respond I didn’t get it. E-mail me again ( autocrosser@gmail.com) . There are 2 spots left

1 spot left!

2 spots left… i can no longer make it that weekend. sucks.

sucks indeed, becaue you truly suck at driving

You wanna give it a try? You can use my car.

haha mountain man with his truck is talkin shit about driving

2 spots left… i can no longer make it that weekend. sucks.

You e-mailed me to let me know right?

lol

I would be the 1st one there if I had a car. Not a truck.

Never been to a WNY Novice School… do workers get a chance to get some runs in? innocent sweet puppy dog eyes

Hopefully, as I’ve been meaning to have an instructor drive my car for me once. It would be good to see just how far from the limit I really am. Maybe one of the Potocki’s, since they seem to be pretty good with front loaders? Sureshot007 mentioned that he likes to wrestle with cars that aren’t meant to be fast. :gotme:

So what happens at novice school? What time do we show up? Same place as this past Sunday? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center?

Novice school is a bunch of little drills around cones, a figure 8 (what a blast), a timed practice course, and a whole lot of seat time.

Go if you can.

Yes workers get to get some runs in, and Jon was also offering those who work the novice school 1st dibs on the Intermediate School in July.

Oooh, awesome, cause I’m skipping volunteering at STPR since I volunteered to work the Novice School first… I need to get a little seat time in.

I would be going to help out at the school but STPR is calling. Too bad they fell on the same day this year.

lol, we talked about STPR in March…

I know we talked about it, I didn’t make any actual commitment to it then (couldn’t because I didn’t know what my schedule was gonna be like). Then I officially volunteered for Novice School, then like last week it dawned on me that they were the same weekend. I gotta go where I gave official commitment!

Thanks Cassie, appreciate it.

As for the STPR conflict, we did our best to avoid that, but we lost our initial novice school date, and this weekend was available (pretty much the only one) If we went later, all our instructors will be at National events for the next 2 months