WNY Novice school 6/2

lol, I’ve rode in his car. He cannot run STU.

Sweet. Thanks. :tup:

A few more spots have opened up. Email me at autocrosser @ gmail.com to sign up.

-Jon

why not ?

edit: and lol @ your name just realized it was you

LOL is right, and it may be modded to the point where it is SM

I think I’m going to start running the GTO in STU.

1. I can do the diff spring kit I want.
  2. I can run my street tires.
  3. I can do the few suspension things I want for the street.

I didn’t realize STU was unlimited displacement for NA motors until reading through the rules today.

that was rubicunt’s doing.

It would be fun to have more cars besides legacys and sti’s

Maybe if I get some decent street tires I’ll hop in every once and a while

LS2 > LS1 :wink:

yawn stretch scratch

Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. A good day to bring a big jug of water. High of 84 and possible thunderstorms…

Thank you in advance to all the instructors that will be there volunteering their time. You guys rock! :headbang:

^^ And workers! :wink:

This was a good time… I had a blast just driving around the figure eight like 10 times in a row, haha.

Edit: And I ate 4 of your goddamn donut holes. Those little jelly filled ones are awesome.

Stop by near the end. Lots of noobs sweatin’ in the heat and getting faster :tup:

I stopped by around noon and then again at the end of the day.

The ‘Godspeed’ s2k looked very smooth by the end of the day!

:wave::eekdance:

Definitely sweating, don’t know about getting faster though. :rofl:

Naw I should turn in some better times tomorrow. Either way I had a blast. :tup:

Funny how many NYSpeeders are there that I haven’t met. I just figured out today that a guy I was shooting the shit with at the last event was Chino. I’ve seen fairgentlemanZ’s car at every event but have yet to figure out who he is. :lol: At the first event some random instructor hopped into my car for my first run and introduced himself as J.S. I was so busy taking it all in that it wasn’t until I saw that dude in a red GTO that I figured out it was JayS.

And yes, thank you to the instructors AND the workers!

Damn… I had a blast today and learned a lot to boot! Thanks again to all of the instructors and workers.

Im the biggest loser on the planet for not taking up the offer to drive jeremy’s car.

But I had other obligations

Maybe another year…

LS1<LS2<Driver :wink:

And you haven’t seen my new stu legal ride either :slight_smile: … It might make an appearance at some point this summer