wowowowowow not safe for your eyes

when i post up a defense against something a dbag says…it shouldnt be taken down…dont make me slap a bitch …lol…ur lucky u left the track early last night when i found out…i woulda had to call ur ass on it right then…u know who u are mr 13.5 in a car that should be runnin 13.2 or better on motor…eh hemmmmmm

first

oh no… he was .3sec off on their quarter mile times… at LEBANON. Holy shit… they fuckin SUCK. What loser douchebags, ohhhh my god. They should just sell their car!!!

LOL WTF

first?

stfu

lock2

no lock

This thread has potential. I agree with Chris.

I don’t get it

Posting new threads starting/finishing shit is only going to clutter the forum and make you look like a moron. If you have a problem with a person, PM them. We don’t give a shit about your quarrels with someone else (unless of course it is Failvis).

waltbaby please tell me to stfu to my face…pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We have a tough guy on the forumz.

SAY IT TO MY FACE! HEAR ME ROAR!

Take it to a PM.

Temp Ban 1

whats even funnier is im messing with someone on here…all u little boys can start all ur own shit bustin on swift or anyone else…this is exactly my point

this site i guess is only for the people who swing off the mods nuts…lol…that ill never do…i live my own life not for anyone else…u all learn that u may actually live a normal life…

so there for lock this thread if i cant mess with a person im friends with u dbags

nope im a tough guy in person thats why i said…say it to my face

Who said you can’t mess with a person you’re friends with on this forum? I do it on a dick… daily basis!

Awesome, man. I’ll be sure to steer clear of you and your GTO if I ever run into you in person (god forbid!)

I’m a conformist… and you’re stepping out of line…

chris werent u at track last night? ill gladly come introduce myself

conformist lol…hey u be all u can be…but i tell it like it is…

Oh, I will. Don’t you worry about that.