WTB: Blackjack or AT&T PDA

found out about an amazing deal that I can get on plans for at&t through work. but i need to supply the phone.

If i can’t find something decent, i’ll just end up using my roommates old moto until i do find something.

let me know what you got.

original post edited

i have a blackjack ill sell you for $100

wow were allowed to post in classifieds again!?!? haha nice.

pm’ed.

You can get the New Blackjack II for 99.99 after 100 mail in rebate brand new with a 2 year agreement

This special pricing may not last much longer, pm if interested

Blackberry 8800 series…will NOT be dissapointed

I’m getting a plan without a contract.

Just bought a blackjack, but how much did you want for it?

just FYI, I head that the iPhone is now supporting business (exchange and all that jazz) use… read an article a few days ago about it. I’ll try to find it… if it’ll work for what you need, you wont regret it. They really are nice phones.

http://www.nexusradio.com/news/index.php?id=139

ok, I guess it was lotus email… but worth checking out IMO

I wasn’t selling mine…but the hacks/apps/movies and more stuff you can do with it…amazing.

I wanted the Iphone, but I can’t use it with the plan i’m getting since it requires me to use a sim card. If it wasn’t for that, I was just going to wait until my plan ended in April and just get the iphone then.

I thought the iPhones used sim cards? At any rate, g/l an engineer I work with has a blackberry and she loves it

Nah they don’t. That’s why you have to activate them on Itunes and all that crap.

The Blackjack seems pretty good so far. I’ll probably upgrade over the summer but it’s working for now.