WTB: detailing

Tried PM’ing jon (stealtth) not sure if he is still doing it…

I need a good detailer to look at my car, I have got some odd spots from what looks like metalic particles in my clearcoat rusting. I am confident that someone with the right tools can take it out, I tried taking care of it myself with claybar/hand polish/wax etc to no avail.

Anyone still detailing?

I would be willing to help you out…but would need a few weeks as my garage is currently occupied with a project that I can’t just move outta the way.

I have several years of experience through a reputable detail shop when I lived in Minnesota, and I also ran my own business during summer months when home from college.

if your stuff is portable i have a two car garage w/power… even at a minimum i just want someone to look at it and see if it will (lookout cliche line coming!) “buff right out”

It needs to be clayed and polished very well. Most of the time it is just surface rust and easily fixable. If the fragments have embedded deep and are sharp enough to pierce the paint to the metal you may have a problem down the road even if it looks cosmetically perfect now. you will get what some people refer to as “cancer spots” the little bubbles that are rusty under the paint.

PM Psphinx and see if he can fit you in.

Most of it is portable…but I like working under the flourescent lights in my garage, allows me to see the condtion of the paint MUCH better than natural light and incandescent light.

well, it’s not goin anywhere, if no one else steps up you can have at it… just would like to get it taken care of as it looks shitty up close

pm replied

I also would like some detailing done. Like the full shabang on the exterior. I want the paint to look like virgin glass.

Any estimates or PM me…

^ what kind of car?

e46 m3

???

^ Color,

what is this 50 questions?!!

Forrest Green

^ No, but different car companies have different clear coats and are harder to correct.

I did a Green 06 325 last year, I have to dig up the before/after pics.

How bad is the paint now? and Vert or coupe?

coupe, its in excellent condition. It just has to come from florida lol whether i drive it or it gets shipped lol

Bump… I want someone soon!