WTB: car detail

Thing has been neglected pretty bad and since breaking my arm, don’t really have the ability to do a good job on it.

need it went over inside and out. the paint (black) could use a good swirl treatment, along with some wax and polish.

the interior also needs a good cleaning… it’s pretty dirty

lmk

PM stealth

i do everything but buff at cheap prices and i do a pretty good job if your interested send me a pm with car info and location

I love correction paint, but I don’t have an extractor so my interior work is weak; PM stealth

i use a buffer and an extractor everyday it gets so boring but the work when finished is awesome

stealth def.

he did the ttype, turned out great.

ill buff and extract it i detail all day
hit me up with a pm

take it to jon (stealtth) :tup:

ive got a delta sonic certificate for the whole 9 :gotme:

dont go to delta unless u want ur car to look worse

i 2nd that.

3rd that !!!

4th. My trucks been scratched 4 different places from their “touchless” car wash.

5th a wash isnt supposed to take a headlight lens off

yeah, delta sucks… I’d never let anyone from delta anywhere near my car with a buffer

anyway, the weather sucked and was busy all weekend anyway… hopefully next weekend

thanks for the replies :slight_smile: :beer:

I could do it. Got all the interior cleaning supplies, and 3m swirl mark remover, 3m polishing compound, 3m hand glaze, 3m wax.

pm me with your number and we can talk about it

haha funny thing is , i was being lazy and took my car to delta for a touch car wash because i had a free wash and some how my ground effect has a nice 2 in scratch on it which i know for a fact that it wasnt there…fuckin delta

fuck delta