Auto detail

Hey can anyone recommend a legit person or company to get my vehicle detailed? Looking to get the exterior done, buffed and waxed or paint correction, whatever it takes to get the paint looking good again. Thanks

I started playing with paint correction on a couple of my vehicles. Kinda like it. Not terribly hard.

:touchy:

I have a guy in hamburg who has been doing stuff for me and family members for a few years now. Younger guy. He does everything from trashed mini-van interiors to full blown buffs/ correction/ coatings on exotics. I don’t trust anyone else and I am always impressed with his results. Let me know if you want his contact info. I think he has a Facebook page for the business as well.

I actually just got my vehicle done yesterday and it turned out great, full detail/buff/correction/ceramic coat, and by the sounds of it your talking about the guy who I went to haha

Who?

Sheer Luxe?

Possibly. He sent me a few pics of a raptor that he just coated. That you? His name is Tyler. Company name is Premier Detail.

Yup, that was mine haha turned out great, I’m happy with it so far. Really nice guy to deal with.

I detail as a hobby of mine. Just did Kyle’s black ZR1 corvette for him and it came out pretty fantastic. But I also won’t go AS far on someone’s car as a person doing it as a business will because they carry insurance etc. I also won’t charge someone 500-600 for paint correction either lol

Yeah he is a good dude and he knows what he is doing. Glad someone pointed you in the right direction!

This ^^ car turned out awesome … I need my .:R done :frowning:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back in another Raptor? What year/details?

Well get at me and we can get it done haha