Who is still detailing cars

anybody know who is still detailing cars? i want to get mine clay’d polished and waxed, and i dont know if i have the paitence to do it right anymore

+1

i still do all of mine… i believe stealth is still doing it but didnt open back up yet this year. but i could do it…

yes my friends dad was going this on his gto and there is no way i would have the paitence to do that… anybody kow of a place that does do it

[quote=“Viper966"”]

anybody know who is still detailing cars? i want to get mine clay’d polished and waxed, and i dont know if i have the paitence to do it right anymore

[/quote]

BTW black is a PITA, so it would take me about 8 hours to do the whole car

[quote=“psphinx81,post:5,topic:27321"”]

BTW black is a PITA, so it would take me about 8 hours to do the whole car

[/quote]

why do u think i dont want to do it…

:lol: i hear ya… LMK

I want to get my audi done by somebody as soon as they could.

how bad is your paint? Is it swirled bad?

I just finished my friends black 996 it only took ~3.5 hours for the exterior only and it was in bad shape, I dont know how it takes people 8 hours for exterior only, unless you dont have a PC, or rotary

meh its not swirled too much, it just has slighty dull finish and is scratched in various places, the rear tailights are rather cloudy too. Really I just want the exterior done, I can clean the interior myself.

vipers paint needs love BAD!

me and my friend detail cars including claybar if youd like during the summer. we can do anything you want, 578-2127 steve once it warms up we,d be more than willing to do your cars you can also pm me or im me at
speedped79

what kind of polisher do you use? is it a rotary or D/A? what kind of pads? abrasives have fillers? sealant or wax?

i wanna say jon (stealtth) is still doing this…

no more red goober?

i can do anyones this weekend… saturday or sunday. ill stand behind my work 100%, ask bladez how his car came out :slight_smile:

i can come to you or if u wanted to drop the car off i can do it in the garage at my house

TALK TO STEALTTH (Jon). he does a great job!

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:13,topic:27321"”]

what kind of polisher do you use? is it a rotary or D/A? what kind of pads? abrasives have fillers? sealant or wax?

[/quote]

I just use a D/C PC

if the car is really bad ill use an orange pad, with PB ssr 3
then go to a white pad, and use some Zaino PC or DACP
then hit it with some Z5 Pro/ZFX.

I have used KSG in the past as a sealer topped with #26 but I am waiting for my Zaino Clear Seal Paint Sealer to come in, I have read many great things about it, from ease of use, to shine and durability

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:13,topic:27321"”]

[/quote]

i have a d/a style buffer and a rotary polisher. i hae a bunch of different pads and compounds. we dont usually buff cars mostly wash. handwax, clean the interior shampoo carpets/rugs, vacuum, clean all the interor plastic/vinyl using armorall or meguiars. tire shine, can clean engine compartment, trunk ext. can also claybar have done it a few times. we have a few different waxes, pending on the car.

meguires clay bar with detailer spray

Menzerna IP
Menzerna FP2

Zaino ZFX
Zaino Z2 Pro
Zaino Z5
Zaino Z6

PC 7424 with orange and white pads

NO MORE BLACK!!!