Looking for a Detailer...

With the storm this weekend, i realized my entire civic is a mess: the engine bay, exterior, and interior of the car. i am looking for someone to detail the whole thing once the salt is off of the road. what are reasonable prices for having the whole car detailed? does anyone on here still do this? feel free to post prices or PM. also, if you have suggestions of what i should have done, that is welcome as well.

fyi, the car is a 2007 civic si 2 door in nighthawk black pearl.

:wiggle:

:wave: PM me, ill get back to u when i get out of work at 4… if u could get me a few pics or go into more detail of what condition the paint is in that would help also

pm streetglow,he knows everything about cleaning

Cleaning /= Detailing

I love doing honda Black paint, its so easy to work with. I would love to do this car but don’t have the time.

What’s your process psphinx? The car can’t be too bad it only has one winter on it.

what all do u want done?

I may be looking for some extra money on the weekends in a few weeks. :slight_smile:

wash
clay
menzerna PO83
menzerna PO85RD
colinite wax
spray detailer

mmm… colinite. Indestructible for the winter. I still do hate menzerna however. I dont care if it is easier to work with at this point. Last time i used it, I felt like i was trying to get superglue off the paint.

In the summer you should try some P21S my favorite wax by far! Not durable at all, but god damn does the car glow!

I will have to pm you…

there are quite a few small stone/rocksalt chips on the hood and bumper, but other than that the paint is in good condition. I would obviously clean/wash the exterior and have the interior done quickly at deltasonic. i am looking for a good overall wax and detail, inside and out.

let me know, you did a great job on my eclipse back in the day.

i just started using the menzerna later last season and i really like it, i still have some DACP if you would want me to use that instead :slight_smile:

being a new car, i dont see why the car shouldnt come out spotless minus the chips, let me know spots are filling up fast

Dont bother having it all washed. By the time you drive it over there it will need to be washed again before polishing or using clay!

I’ve been going to the Laserwash.

I’m really ashamed. <_<

jerk…i begged you last summer.

cory if you do decide to detail this year lmk i have a handful of vehicles for you

eh. i’ll be paying advertising fees before anything. so i’ll let you guys know.

I’m really sick of waking up at 6AM to work a few hours before class when I could detail one car and make more money. <_<

YOU bring Tricia to get your car detailed and we have a deal. She=riot.

look for a dietician not a detailer you fat fuck :stuck_out_tongue:

stay out of my threads you greasemonkey :bloated: :rubicant:

if in spring or sumeer you want this done i can do it i have all the stuff