DETAILING!

Why hello everybody. I’m the newest advertiser on this here forum. I’d like to bring to you the joys known as detailing. Many of you have already seen my work. I have detailed a few of your cars before. Most of you have seen my car. Usually it’s clean…

www.glanzdetailing.com

The site is a bit rudimentary, but it works for now. I’m very open to criticism. If you think that one of my packages is stupid and they should be altered in such a way to make it better–perfect. I’d love to hear from you. I’m almost thinking about having a chinese food menu type of deal. Pick and choose from list A, B, and C sort of thing. I understand not everybody wants the same thing done.

Anyway, pricing:

Stage 1 - $45 cars ($60 trucks)
Stage 2 - $70cars ($90 trucks)
Stage 3 - $120 cars ($150 trucks)
Plus sales tax.

But 20% NYSPEED.COM discount

but! 50% off of the Stage 3 to US military veterans. I really appreciate your service to our country, so this is my thanks.

If you want the Stage 3 with just the exterior portion - $70. That means the interior portion alone is $50. These are, however, not available for discount unless negotiated. I’ve made every effort to keep my prices low while making this worthwhile for me this summer. :slight_smile:

Okay, and as for what I use…it’s a secret! No. I have a picture of many of them. I’m always ordering new stuff.

I’m not going to be able to book any appointments until the week of May 14th. That’s when my semester ends. It will put me in two different places if I book on weekends right now. I want to focus on school, then this. But I’d be happy to answer questions or set anything up for that week or after.

I’m also happy to show anybody how to detail if they want. Confused about clay baring? Don’t know what I mean when I say “work” a polish? I’ll show you.

So, thank you for spending the time reading this lengthy first post. I hope to make some cars shiney and less swirled this summer. :slight_smile:

awsome!

:tup:

as soon as u take appointments ill get it done. my car is scary disgusting. any deal for 4 cars?

as soon as u take appointments ill get it done.

dawt.

Joe, we’ll have to talk about that. :slight_smile:

:tup: If you need help with the coding of the site, or have any other questions, you know how to reach me :slight_smile: Oh, and take any of the pictures out of the gallery if you want, they are just as much yours!

To everyone else: Corey is one of, if not the best detailer in buffalo when it comes to achieving a perfect finish. He will never overlook the minor details, and you cant miss the quality on the major parts. I would recomend him to anyone and everyone who truly cares about their car.

Mike

<-- TPGSR

Thanks Mike. :slight_smile: I was looking at the gallery over the weekend and I was admiring our work. haha

Look at what a fatty I was!
http://www.diamonddetailing.biz/gallery/albums/jettaVR6/100_0199.sized.jpg

well u seen my car and the scratch/swirl disaster last year, ill be stopping by

I’m mobile. :slight_smile: All I need is power. Maybe a few buckets of water.

well mr Corey, congrats! I have seen his car and I KNOW how good he is. :tup: for a good person!

I might have you work over the Scion or maybe my mom’s CRV at some point! Any active military discounts :wink:

See you around man, and again :tup:

definatley pencil me for once a month when you start …

huge :tup: for the veteran discount.

:slight_smile: I’m sure for frequent customers I can do a maintenance plan, since the cars won’t be in bad shape at all. The good thing is that the new synthetic waxes layer over eachother well. “Cross linking” is what they say.

:tup: awesome

Definately count me in for stage 3 as soon as youre ready to start Corey. :slight_smile: :tuuuuuuup:

Definately pencil me in for may when you’re ready, i need you to work some magic :slight_smile:

Corey!

I need engine bay wash…

can you help me with that? maybe a special price for only engine wash?

anything for referrals?

PM sent…

can you do paint refinishing on a sun beaten car?