BIG RED'S fall detailing sale.

Figured id post this up ill be doing a special on detailing now till the end of October. get your car cleaned and protected before winter comes!

full car wash and Claybar

wash,clay bar,hand wax

Full car buff/polish

Interior cleaning

headlight restoration

Sale is over PM for pricing

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4359/img1994e.jpg

how much for a ball scrub??

this gentleman gets the kramerbuttz stamp of approval

pm turbotravis

loll

:rofl :rofl

Might have you clay/wax the new ride s0n, we’ll see how the paints lookin when I arrive home.

hit me up son, well make that shit look good

How much more would it be for a 4-door dually?

what would you like done?

How about a site owners special?

For demonstrative purposes of course… :ninja

BMW is easy, you can spit on it and make it look better :lol

sure thing, LMK comrade

Wash,claybar,hand wax, and interior?

ill have to look at the interior to see how much of a messy person you are :lol jp say $100 for everything including vacuum/wipe down of dash and int trim.

Nice pprices BIGRED

Gonna be free next wensday or thursday?

can you detail cars with custom paint jobs?

Ice cream kind only…

haha! thats what i was gettin at

yea, im free after 1230 on thursdays and 230 on wed

what him said

i heard when BIG RED is done with a car it will be cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside cream on the inside clean on the outside