EveryLastDetail spring cleaning sale!

Now through Memorial day weekend I will be offering a discount on all detailing services. Sale ends May 31st.

Basic wash and handwax normally $60 now $50
add a full car claybaring for $10!
Headlight restoration normally $50 now $40
Basic wash/correction/wax starting at $150 but mention this add and take $25 off

As always anyone who recommends another person to me gets $20 cash in your hand if they mention your name.

-BigRed

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1696/img1959tu.jpg

Oh snap! Might have u do the land yacht. Paint needs work bad. Buff marks like a mofo. Can u get it so u cant see the buff marks in the sun?

yup, sure can

Def wanna have you do my truck b4 I go on vacation. Maybe the week b4 memorial day. Lmk what’s good

Do work

My dad wanted his car done. I’ll talk to him

My site is recommending you to every customer you get from Shift

I’ll be down to collect the Andrew Jackson bills soon :shifty

:rofl

haha how about a free wax for comrade

Wax is the last thing on my mind for my vehicles :lol

Pm me to setup a sponsorship. :tbu

Definitely definitely definitely need a wash/correction/wax. My shit is HAZY.

you will have pm shortly david

how long have you been doing this and what do you use to do this and where are you located ?

Ive been doing it since 2006, I use mostly 3m products and im located in latham

thank you sir . I really want to get my car buffed but ive spend some much money on other stuff this year. I will think about and if i do decide ill give you a pm . thanks again.

How much to get the truck done?

Yo son. Can you remove R/C car tie glue that’s stuck to my front bumper? :rofl :rofl

text msg sent to you sir

Not bad prices, I started back in the early 90’s and still do it but not as much as I used too. The top pic looks good though!

I’m jumping in this thread to offer detailing advice and critique.