Who is detailing this year?

PM your rate thank you. I gotta guy who wants his car detailed etc.

Bump because I am looking to get my s2k done… i know there are a few people on here that detail… pm me with a price plz. :tup:

I guess I’m looking for a detail… From my searches. getcha, slopoke have contacted me in regards to detailing… I haven’t had the time to get to it though.

missprix does it too

omgpsphinx!

I have my own detail shop. Sending PMs

I see you’re still up

JuicedGT did my Camaro. PM him.

He’s got a pricelist off my site:
http://www.rodandpiston.com/125x125/detail_shop_pricelist.pdf

BUMP for this year. The speed6 needs a full inside and out and I don’t think Mike from Diamond Detailing is around anymore. He did a great job on my last 6… :frowning:

Anyone do full outside, including clay bar and such as well as getting the salt out of my carpets/floor? The inside windows and plastics are all O.K. I just want the salt cleaned up and door jams.

The outside is what needs the most work. Needs a good cleaning, decontamination with clay and a nice coat of wax.

:wink: I am still around, the company however is not.

I will recommend psphinx to do it though.

The Showroom Detail
(716) 712-9274
151 South Ave, West Seneca, NY 14224

Very good work the interior of my truck looks like brand new and the salt was SO thick I could pick it off in 1/8" thick pieces

I just had Detailzdelivered clean up the wifes car and even cleaned up the oxidized headlights! Amazing work check out there site. detailzdelivered.com I got them from dubsinthebuff. But really great work decent/expected price and they even offer to come to you…

Is it still on Colvin near Kenmore??

psphinx, PM me. I have a friend who wants his R32 detailed ASAP.

Thanks!

Bumping this instead of making another thread. Who still does it on here and how much? Looking for a complete exterior/interior for a sedan and then just an exterior for a Saturn Vue.

I do but do not plan to start doing any for about 3-4 weeks still.