Looking for a really good detailer.

I drive a ton and my car is in need of a “real” detail. I am looking for someone good and local.

i spend 6 hours on my car… that bitch is spotless… i dont even want to drive it after its done. so your looking for interior/exterior, and engine bay, gimme a pm, on a nice day comming up i have no problem doing it.

BTW i have every thing, 3 different vaccums, $400 in cleaning stuff, a garage.

contact www.detailedimage.com

Phil! ya made it to the boards! I’ve seen the cars that Detailed Image did in person, they do awesome work.
so when are u goin to give me a ride in the lotus?

You will not be dissapointed with detail image. They got sucessful because of their great work :thumb

Im a full time detailer at mangino mitsubishi,In addition I was trained by one of the best in the business (bob ensign) but I also do work on the side. depending on what needs to be done its about 150 dollars a car, obv less if the car is in good condition and more if its whooped.

One of the guys I work with is one of the best detailers i’ve ever seen, he details all of my boss’s trucks and such and they look immaculate when he’s done…doesn’t charge very much i don’t believe. I can get you his number if your interested.

big red - you drive the red evo?

nope that would have been john, he quit last year, I have a black MKII GLI and a Red Cobra

gimmie 20bux and a d&d coffee ($1.42) and we got a deal. lol

I think you underestimate the quality of any product or service that Phil is used to, even though I’m sure you do great amateur work.

yeah phils likes to be serviced :crackup

i worked at hoffans last year doing nothing but detailing.40+ hours a week on top of my other full time job, then when i left in august, i was doing 8+ cars at my house b4 work. a day, lets just say i told customers where to go next time, for cheaper. :lol BTW i fixed it vlad ;D

If you are willing to pay I would suggest either Detailed Image or Keeler. Keeler has done some great work on cars in our family…I was very impressed…especially for a dealer. Problem being though that they are expensive…be ready to sell off your first born. I have also seen nothing but great work come from Detailed Imagine as well.

i am laughing my ass off at keeler. I worked there for 4 yrs in college and i wouldnt let them shine my shoes.

detailed image sounds good.

also why aren’t I getting email notifications of replies even though that is selected?

cuz it dont likey u’s ;D

Were you the one beatin the fuck outa my GST when it was there?

Who cares? You don’t even own the car anymore.

PM for stuff like that. Don’t ruin another thread.

+1 for DI. I’ve seen nothing but amazing work from them.

Use Detailed Image. Call me today when you get a minute, we have bitnaz to conduct.

You guys know the Detailing part of DI isnt owned by George and Greg any more right?
Unless your talking about whoever the new guys are.
In which case, idk how their work is but its pry good.

Shut up. Go blow another turbo or something…