Looking for a really good detailer.

last I knew it was one guy named Kevin that did the details. George and Greg are focusing on the product sales. They wouldn’t have some loser do work for their customers, so I would go to wherever they say… they rock.

:lol :haha

I know this is going off topic, but since Cossey started it and decided to start an arguement instead of not saying anything and just keeping to himself…you knew nick was going to say something back, so who ruined the thread? he asked a question, big deal…

who got the sand in their vagina and deleted their account??? ::slight_smile:

yea. I see george and greg every week.
They are all product sales now.
They sold the Detailing part.

But if Kevin does good work, then cool.

Kevin does great work and is recommended by George and Greg.

:wtf no wai! :wow

uhhh ya… it’s probably been like this for at least a year

I missed this thread yesterday, but as others have said George and company at Detailed Image don’t detail cars any more, in fact they are not allowed to due to their non compete clause. I’m sure they still do close friends and family, but they spend most of their time developing their companies. They also just moved to the Guilderland industrial park, fwiw

im sure they’d still give us some tips on how to NOT ruin clearcoat and stuff

subscribing, also looking for a professional detailer in the area

HAHAHA sounds about right

:nod

http://www.detailuniversity.com/forums/

Shouldn’t you be doing something in school :lol

yerrrp… computer intergrated manufacturing :wtf

edit: time for werk ehhh?

oh wow, wierd we were just talkin about your GTO the other day phil. I see you sold it… (this is AJ, jay’s friend from couple yrs back)

mangino mitsu detailers :crackup…joe the guy i work with does detailing for kinetic detailing hes good as hell he charges bout 100/150 a car he does a lot of dealership work also

Detailing By Executive

If you are willing to pay the price… But some of the best work i’ve ever seen in person :bowdown

i couldnt find a price but by the end of the summer i need to bring my car in its all swirled with lots of little scratches, good from like 5-10ft away but up close it sucks

exterior detailing starts at $350 for a small car and increases based on size… ouch!

i detail for my job at depaula. i could do side jobs but only on saturdays… 150$ dood what color is your car?

North East Mobil Detailing.