WTB: s14 95/97-98

Hey guys i am new to this forum, and I’m in search for a s14a/b. i really want a kouki but a zenki will do too. millage doesn’t matter, frames must be in good shape and body should have minimal rust. I would like one without a swap, because i have plans of doing a sr20 swap in the future but even if u have a swaped s14 just contact me. PM or dhaliwalshawn@hotmail.com

If anyone wants to trade, i have a 2000 civic sir
Thanks

Bump. Still looking

still looking. damn its hard to find the right one. lol:/:

budget ?

7gs

From a civic to a 240? Hate to see 7g’s get all smashed up or impounded.

No offense, I’m just seeing it a lot around Brampton lately. Honda boys are moving to RWD cars with half decent power and completely screwing their lives up if not ending them short. Living up north of King I see cars ditched all the time!

naw lol its not like that you just gotta be a responsible driver my boy had one so its not like i dont know how to drive rwd. just takes some getting use to. Let me know if have any s14’s in the look out.

There is a guy around town that will more then likely be sellin his soon. I’ll keep an ear out.

RWD with power? rwd can get you in big big trouble.

The only way to get into trouble with a RWD is if your drive like a fucking retard all the time on the streets.

^^^
AKA - 50% of honda/acura/mazda/nissan/mitsubishi etc etc etc drivers do.

My point is going from your “powerful” fwd shitic to a powerful rwd anything…you think your the best driver. you show off, well try to. then well…you know

kabOOM!

anyways, back to the wtb

but i hear where your coming from, most ppl will tend to rip these cars just cause of the power u got now vs. before, but if your smart you wont be speeding like a idiot, just chyll dont wanna get too much heat either some guys get pulled over like every other day. lol Anyways, ye bro let me know if that guy decides to sell it. Thanks

If your referring to me :bsflag:

My old crx would of pulled the fuck out of your s13 :wink:

your sig even says you hate honda’s yet you preach about it like its the best car in the world.
maybe you should realize most guy on here or in the 240 secene arent building their cars to just go fast in a straight line

pm’d you

that doesn’t mean shit? sure I don’t like hondas anymore, doesn’t mean my crx wasn’t stupid fast, yet handled like a beast too.

its a crx… the frame weighs 2,000lbs so ouviously its gonna kick some ass on the track too. :wink:

On another note, 87s15lt1

called me out to cayuga one time. so yeah, in that case it is about straightline

kthnx

everyone shut the hell up a stock rwd s14 isnt going to get anyone into trouble, they arent tire fryers or boost machines, they are just regular cars, if any idiot drives over the limit and trys to do something he cant do he will crash - a fwd car making a turn at 140 and a rwd is going to end in the same result - FORGET IT

[/QUOTE]everyone shut the hell up a stock rwd s14 isnt going to get anyone into trouble, they arent tire fryers or boost machines, they are just regular cars, if any idiot drives over the limit and trys to do something he cant do he will crash - a fwd car making a turn at 140 and a rwd is going to end in the same result - FORGET IT[QUOTE]

Ye exactly bro, a car is a car u can end up in a ditch either if its a fwd or a rwd. LOL i cant believe theres even a debate over this. Its just common sense

lol i kind of messed up the post still gotta get use to using the quote thing

this thread can now be locked. thanks for the help.