WTB: Kouki

I know there’s about 3 other posts already of people scrambling for a s14a, but jsut hear me out.

I know all the kouki owners value thier car highly but I assure I have cash in hand and am a serious buyer.

I will seriously look at any stock/modified, generally low km’s (100k or less) 5 speed 240. Completely regardless of trim, color options, whatever. Simply has to be in good mechanical and body condition, located in Canada, and a 5 speed.

PM me with anything you may have, cheers.

You know “kouki” means S14 B (97-98 ).

Most people call the Zenki just S14(95-96) and the Kouki S14A (97-98), we had a big debate on what they “should” be called, but nobody won lol.

Yes i do indeed mean a 97-98. I’m with Solarian on this one, I was always under the impression zenki 95-96, kouki 97-98. Regardless please dont post unless you have something along the lines of a car for sale.

Sorry for ruining your thread. You wrote S14a so I assumed you meant zenki.

You should strongly consider buying an older 95 or 96 and doing a front end conversion. The car and conversion parts are readily available. You’d wind up saving a few bucks and be able to spend the extra cash on an SR!

holy fuk just ask for the damn year of the car you want.

you are not from japan and neither are any of the other people in this thread.

say…

“i want an s14, i wantt it to be a 1996. i want this in it, blah blah blah.”

how hard is that

GT

Thnx for the positive and assisting imput, greg. If you dont have anything good to say…