WTB: S14 (97-98)

anyone know where i can find a S14 1997-1998 style… with low kms or high whatever as long as it’s in good condition, has no rust, has not been in a accident, 5spd, the LE model would be prefered. thnx.

there is a blk 98 4sale in trader…go check it out!

when did you see this ad? cause i don’t see it there… i do remember seeing that a while ago… is that the one you were talking about? cause it’s not here anymore

The guy with the “Option2” S14 still has his for sale. I saw it at Importfest and it was pretty damn clean. Search back through the threads and you’ll find it.

yea i remember the Option 2 240sx… i saw it at importfest again this year aswell… except his price was a little high last year… but thnx if anyone else comes accross one just post up here or pm me… thnx!

bro i got some news for u…

if you expect to find a rusltess accidentless kouki S14 for sale and you think the option car is expensive, you’ll be in for a rude awakening. EVERYONE is looking for a kouki, the prices are higher than ever. 16 grand for that car is a sick deal.

try getting in touch with Eggman and ask him if his white 98 kouki is still for sale. i saw it, really clean. last i remember 11 grand. worth a shot.

Why don’t you look for a nice 95/96 and then start looking for the Conversion parts!

The difference in price is HUGE!

13+ for a nice 97/98
8+ for a nice 95/96

the convesion with bumper/hood/lights isn’t going to cost you 5k!

alright thnx guys… yea i think i will try getting in touch with that guy to see if his is still for sale… you guys have been alot of help… thnx!

if anyone knows of any others for sale… post up… thnx

btw, Head makes an excellent point… if i was planning on keeping my car for longer than a year or two, i’d be doing the same.