WTB 97/98 240sx

wtb a 97/98 240sx, standard trans. I cant afford that $18k one that is for sale on the forums. pm me or email me at j_Feaver@hotmail.com only if it is 97 or 98 pls
thanks guys.

why not get a 95-96 and do a kouki conversion ?

he could do the kouki conversion, but it’s not really worth it… it’s too expensive and for that much money he can easily do an S15 front end…

edit: finding a 97/98 is tough… keep in mind that they only sold a couple of thousand cars in Canada in those 2 years.

under 2 grand for me… I got some hookups though.

S14.5 just ain’t right…

post a price range…

in the States you could probably find one for 5-6 grand U.S. I’m talkn bout the SE model. Alot of them can be found at zilvia.net i think? anyways happy hunting lol

ya you think i could find one in the states and get it shipped up here? i was looking into that but i was worried if it was modified it would not pass regulations to get it lisenced for ontario. I have been looking for ever for a 97/98 and i cant find one. i dont want to do the conversion either.

s14.5 = ghetto - kouki all the way

yeah, s15 front + s14 = Le Ghey!

Yeaup im on the hunt for a kouki my self im willing to pay like 15 for one standard but seems impossible to find one that isnt done up to the tits or over prices when its not done up to the tits.

give me a call i might have the right one for u
416 648 7718
thanks

i sent you a pm i didnt want to call you too late…

bump

In the last two years, i 've seen 5 kouki 240sx’s for sale, and 4 of em where above 15 g’s. and the cheaper one was till 13 g’s. Good luck.

pm fluidd he might sell his black kouki

if you’ve got the cash to flash. i would consider letting it go.

In the last two years, i 've seen 5 kouki 240sx’s for sale, and 4 of em where above 15 g’s. and the cheaper one was till 13 g’s. Good luck.

pm fluidd he might sell his black kouki

if you’ve got the cash to flash. i would consider letting it go.