WTB: 1997 S14(Kouki) or any year S14 with Kouki conv.

I’m looking for a decent S14 preferably 1997(Kouki)…also open to looking at any S14s with a decent Kouki Conversion.

also must be 5 Spd.

I’m open to some mods

If you have any leads email me at frankmaguire@rogers.com

I got one, 95 w/ kouki conversion front and rear, sr aswell

dan240sx@homail.com or 905-392-0811

ask for dan

How much are you planning to spend?

You tell me what you got and I’ll tell you what I’m willing to spend.

How about 98 pearl white 240sx SE with Apexi coilovers, performance clutch and flywheel, PBR brakes and steel lines, Unorthodox UD pulley, itg intake, headers, 2.5 hi flow cat and cat back exhaust, HID,and Nardi steering?

Grrrrrr…why couldn’t you sell to ME when I wanted to buy it… :cry: :cry:

THAT I would have paid for gladly.

That is one nice car.

I’m just trying my luck and see how much I can get. Also, no one is buying my S13. I might have to sell this one instead.

I still may be interested Peter. I jsut got a new job that may enable me to own two cars at once now. :slight_smile: Asking price?

But you have an S14 already, why don’t you buy my S13 instead?

Peter

I would ditch mine in a heartbeat to buy a WHITE kouki and a daily driver/winter as well

As far as the S13…honestly, I’d rather build one myself for that money. :frowning: Too much for a 91. In my opinion, doesn’t mean it isn’t worth it, just my opinion.

Let me know if you want to sell, I may be looking to buy in the next month. I just got my SR ready for transplant car. :slight_smile:

Sorry to Hijack thread…Peter, we can continue in PM if you like. :slight_smile:

whats a kouki

For the sake of assuming you are not being a sarcastic prick, I will answer. :slight_smile:

in terms of 240’s:

Zenki = 1995-1996
Kouki = 1997-1998

If you were being a prick…well congrats. If not, glad I could help. :slight_smile: