FS: 1997 S14 Kouki (Z32 Brakes All-Around)

Make/Model: 1997 Nissan 240SX S14 SE - Cloth Seats (5SPD)
Asking Price: $4500 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 295,XXX KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Well, it’s time to leave the car scene and focus on other things at hand. I’ve owned the car for 3 years. It has been driven every

winter.

So, I’ve decided to sell my Black S14 Kouki. It was on its way to becoming a Full-JDM Kouki Car, but didn’t make it. It’s got a few minor modifications. I modded it in the order, so that it was definitely ready for an SR20DET swap. Although, there are a few things wrong with it, therefore priced it accordingly.

Bought this car for $8500 3 years ago. Invested about 5 grand of mods in it.

Willing to negotiate price.

KA24DE - REBUILT TITLE - with proper legal inspections, no problem Registering it
Changed oil every 5k, Engine still pulls hard
Average about 600km per tank with mild driving and occasional pulls (merging onto the highway)

_JIC Carbon Fibre Front Strut Bar
_Aftermarket Short Ram Intake
_Aftermarket Headers
_Lightened Underdrive Pulley
_6000K HIDs
_ACT Stage3 6puck Clutch with Heavy Duty Pressure Plate (NX1-HDR6) - Just put in Spring 08’
_HKS Hi-Power Full Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Test Pipe
–[No problem passing emissions, as I have the Stock Downpipe still which has a Catalytic Converter. I have records of the E-Test Passing, First Try, Valid
for 2 years, Done in July 2008 @ Certified Drive Clean place.]
–This Exhaust is not loud. You can ask any S14 Owners on this board that know me. It is pretty quiet. No need to worry about exhaust tickets. I never got one in the 3 yrs owning this car, and my area has cops all the time.
_Z32 BMC
_Front Z32 - 4 Piston Brakes w/ Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
_Front Z32 Brake Pads are from Rotora Half-Ceramic, Great braking and was replaced Brand New April 2008, still plenty of meat on them
_Rear Z32 - 2 Piston Brakes w/ Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
_Rear Z32 Brake Pads - Stock Z32 Pads with plenty of meat on them
_Brembo Blank Rotors All-Around (Got them Brand New from Sasha - Installed April 2008)
_R33 Ebrake Lines
_Black Silvia “Hood” Badge
_USDM Kouki Bumper
_JDM Kouki Grill
_USDM Kouki Wing
_USDM Rear Bumper
_Powered By Max Drift Knob
_NISMO Black-Resin Shift Knob
_Stock Suspension
_Stock USDM Kouki Side Skirts
_Stock LE Wheels with some all-season rubber on them
_Alpine CDA-9586 Deck w/ Alpine Ipod Interface Cable http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDA9856/Alpine-CDA-9856.html?search=CDA9856&tp=5684
_Alpine SPS-600 6-1/2" All-Around (Front & Rear - Brand New Summer 08’)
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500SPS600/Alpine-SPS-600.html?search=Alpine+SPS-600&tp=95
_Black Methalized Tint - Legal Limit All-Around (Got the tint done at http://www.audioheaven.ca)
_2-Way Anti-Theft Alarm, AUTOSTART Brand

Just put this together now, but have to go out right now, will post pictures later.

Parting:

_Black JDM Kouki Wing - $250 FIRM
_Unpainted (White) Brand New JDM Kouki Rear Bumper - $300 FIRM
_Used JDM Kouki Rear Valences [Painted Red - Got them from KoukiS14 (Peter)] - $120 FIRM
Note: I would like to sell the JDM Kouki Rear Bumper & JDM Kouki Rear Valences together, as long as you can find another buyer for the other one then I can

let it go.

Problems: (1) Dent on Drivers side Fender but wheels have no problems clearing

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME.
-Sincerely Allan

interested pics?

Is there a link to pics you can send?
Can you also detail the extent of rust if any.

interested in the valences cash in hand let me know

Sale Pending

sounds too good to be true! lets see what happens!

hey u still selling

Indeed it does. I already have a next car, so this one needs to be out. If I came across this deal back then when I was looking I would jump on it fast!

Taking of JDM Kouki Wing and including the Stock S14 Spoiler instead.

i swear i seen that car in brampton a buncha times…anyways glws bro great deal

good luck with the sale allan. good price on a kouki.

heyy i sent u a pm with regards to you’re 240sx
do u have any more pics of the car? like side shots and front?
good price indeed for the kouki buddy :slight_smile:

check your mail

sunroof?

That was probably my car you were seeing -

I agree. I’m NEVER in Brampton.

ANYWAY… Thank you everyone for the interest, but I have someone really interested right now, and its a close friend, if the deal doesn’t go through, I will let you all know.

Just an update on the problems:
(1) NO AC
(2) Belt squeals from time to time when starting up, but goes away and comes back
(3) There is a bit of vibration when braking from 100+km/hr
(4) Dent on drivers side fender
(5) Fender-bender dent on passenger side fender

Again, please be patient, I will contact everyone if the deal does not go through.

i think i saw you today driving my buddys truck trying not to run out of gas on the 401…in scarbrough you flew up behind me and got of at mcowen i believe i dont remember looked clean i wanted to see it lol but i had no gas probably why i was only doing 120

if that was you your car is sexy is hell from what i saw and thats a great price someone buy itt!!

I wish you were lookin for trades :frowning:

pmd

Car is now sold - thanks for looking guys

lock it up please.