LF S14

Hello all,

Been reading the forum for some time now and I’m looking for a 5 speed S14, preferably a Kouki, stock as possible. I’m currently completing my final year at uni (yay…) so I’m in no rush in obtaining one, but I do hope to purchase one by May. I’m not interested in any flashy business on the car, ie. chrome… Minimal rust on body and chassis, working sunroof, no leaks, 150,000 km - 250,000 km on the body (or less :D). Price range is around $5000, but of course it depends on the car.

I’m currently in Hamilton but also in Scarborough/Markham/Toronto during some weekends.

Hit me with a PM and we can work out a meeting

good luck

If your looking for a kouki I would raise your price range

Well, I said around $5000, not limited to it. I guess i caused some confusion with that, so to state the limit would be $6500 for a decent Kouki.

don’t worry dude you can get a kouki for 3500 to 5000 you just need to find the right seller - when you find the right car you want pm me for all your spare parts - im currently deconstructing my s14 and will have 90% of the factory parts left over -

if my car wasn’t pending sale i’d tell you to check it out. cleanest unmolested kouki you can find… all yours to dirty her up :stuck_out_tongue:

keep searching, theres more out there im sure.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=416572#post416572

Unless the price of koukis dropped so dramtically in the last 7 months.

I don’t understand why people pay so
much more for a 1 year difference, kouki and zenki are the same shit - and there are koukis for less than 5000 in the US and the whole conversion here is like 1800-

Yea, I’ve seen Koukis way cheaper in the US compared to here which i think is just ridiculous. Lets see what I find in the next few months, I’m definitely not going to overpay for a 12-15 year old car…
But anyways, lets keep on topic

I was following your thread for the past week and I was going to pm you but I doubt you would have considered my offer lol. Congrats with the sale :slight_smile:

I have a kouki convert, I’m sure you have seen it before when I ran over to SG (red Super Advans on it). It had half the km’s of most kouki’s selling, more mods, and was a few grand cheaper. Still by no means anywhere near as cheap as an S13 to build. To the OP, be prepared to drop the cashola., that’s all I am saying. 7-8K for a kouki is the going price these days. Then you gotta 5 lug the slat, put on some man brakes, and by man brakes I mean some real rotors and pads. That’s like what, 1500-2000K in parts there + more for labour. Then you’re gonna have to run decent rims and rubber which is another 1500-2000k. Then if you want someone to swap an engine in you are looking at 5K basic. Another 2K for a front mount installed roughly, expect to drop 4-80" on a catback, 200 on a good boost gauge.

DO NOT expect to pay less than 15g’s to play unless you buy a good base car like mine for example (which I will lose quite a bit on most likely). I am just letting you know this, speaking from experience. Double your budget and I will put you in one of the cleanest S24’s in Ontario lol.

ill sell u my 240sx no motor $5000 s14 :slight_smile: comes with stock brakes and 6point roll cage i just got done about 4 weeks ago lets you work with rear seats and all :slight_smile:

bought my stock mint s13 for more then this guy is asking for a kouki!! damn good luck on your purchase

Pics? Wasn’t going for a racer atm but if it can fit rear seats, sounds interesting… lol