WTB: S14 prefer 97-98

Hey all. Just testing the waters here to see whats available. I’m looking around for a 240 to start playing with. Deffinately the S14 with no exceptions. Also i would rather have the 97 / 98 style with the trim that includes leather and sunroof. To be perfectly honest I am not looing to buy IMMEDIATELY but don’t think i am wasting your time. I will be ready to purchase by the beginning of February so I am posting now in hopes there will be a few different rides I can compare in time to make a descision.

try www.autotrader.ca and do a search on there. Where you looking for an auto or 5spd?

I search the Trader every Thursday morning before work cause thats when the new adds come out. I deffinately want a 5 speed, there is one on there but I want 97-98.

good luck finding any. Those are so rare becuase of this retarded drift crazy.

u can just buy a 95-96 and slap on the front end and rear lights. aside from that and OBDII, there are just minor cosmetic differences.

and that route may be even cheaper than just outright buying a 97+ s14

but there was that 97 in orrilia for $5500, 5 speed too. i wonder what happend to that one?

It was sold within an hour, the dealer didnt realuze that these cars are worth far more than he sold it for, I gave him a call.

you want a car?

search for one.

this isnt here for chatting.

keep it to offers only.

GT