WTB: 95+ S14 Show me what you got

Hey guys, I’m looking for an 95+ S14.
Prefered 5 spd, LE or SE is fine too, but 5spd is a must.
Colour doesn’t matter.
Mileage is not an issue, it could have 300k for all I care.
Preferably no or little rust.
My budget is pretty small, under 7k. I know alot of them start at 7k, but maybe someone out there has one that needs work and that’s under 7k.
I’d also like to add, depending on the condition i may be willing to spend more that my budget.

if i show u one and u get it, i want a finders fee of: free pho with spring rolls and a mango drink.

Check your pm…

pm replied. anyone else have an S14 they wanna sell? cash in hand guys. start posting

check this '95 from trader looks good to me i seen it while looking for a cheap but decent s13 fb
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=468503&adid=4947840

i believe the key word in his post was LE. so if its not an LE, then theres no point in posting especailly when its meeting his maximum amount of what he is willing to spend. unless theres some type of conversion or very low priced SE that would be worth converting to an LE.

yea i’d really prefer an LE, and 7k plus tax is a bit much for an SE. buy thnx for the heads up on that one anyways.

just trying to help but im still looking for a 240sx for me i hope i find one :slight_smile: