WTBorrow: car trailor/closed trailor

well, I need to swap my cars location with another cars. Its just across town. The weather snuck up on us and now we need to move the cars asap.

please let me know if you have or know of a solution. Total round trip shouldnt be more then 15-20miles.

just drive it u pussy, wait till the roads are dry

I just brought a 16 ft. enclosed trailer back from NC, but it is still full of all of my stuff.

i dont care about my car u ass. However you convince christian to drive the lotus in the snow/salt. Im not gunna tell him too. Im not even crazy about driving my car. Its not even on the road or registered.

hmmmmm, so are you offering help once its unloaded? or just bragging that you have a 16ft trailor with stuff inside.:smiley:

a little both i guess.

If it were empty and you had a truck, I would offer my services. What’s your timeline?

well, right now im at the mercy of A. the weather, so whenever it gets warm and rains or B. whenever someone is available to loan out there trailor for me to use.

I probably can get a truck. I think christian might be able to borrow his dads? either way i know people with trucks so it shouldnt be a problem.

honestly the whole loading/ unloading really shouldnt take longer then an hour.

It really depends on whether or not I unload it this weekend. Keep this updated if you get it taken care of.

ok, will do.:tup:

the lotus is a god dam fiberglass / plastic whatever car with alumnim under body. drive the fucking thing you pussy. its no 6 figure car …NEWMAN

I bet if he helps you unload it your services will be of worth

The problem is that I am not sure where I am going to put all of my stuff…

OK my dad ahs a 26ft trailer but he wont just lend it out. he would want to tow the things his self.

that really isnt a problem. Im just trying to not inconvinience anyone.

so waht are u trying to move and where?

Bump. Im trying to move 1 lotus to my garage, and 1 bimmer to his garage. The old switcharoo. I probably dont HAVE to have my car trailored but the lotus needs to be so at the very minimum 1 trip from a->b.

Well his trailor is in canada right now at the chassis builder so probly a few days until he brings it back. Where do u need to bring the car though? like amherst,buffalo etc.

from west seneca to hamburg. its like a 10-15min drive.

AAA? i got them to tow my car, it was off the road… i threw a set of plates on it… and gave them the plate number… they tow as much as you need them to as long as its not for the same reason… just request a flatbed.

well, the problem with that is that newman wants his car on a closed trailor so no salt gets on it. IDK, im just trying to do what he wants since its his car.