WTBorrow: SnowBoard Travel Bag

anybody have one i can borrow for my trip to Tahoe…i don’t travel to snowboard, this is a rare exception…if i can avoid buying one that’d be cool.

anybody have a bag i could borrow for a long weekend?

when do you need it?

bag or a flight case?

I have a burton softbag that fits a 162. Something can be arranged.

i guess a flight case would be better…i was just going to protect my board and it’s edges.

My flight is next Friday…so by next thursday would be ideal. I return Monday.

im heading home this friday, i have 2 bags at home and my travel case. if i remember to get them its all you, but im sure by then youll have something lined up

if you are traveling on an airplane you must have a padded bag. a regular bag wont protect your board at all

you could wrap it in a sleeping bag and clothes and put foam around the edges maybe if you can only find a regular bag

I’ll look for my padded bag tomorrow. Even with the padded bag, I still wrap my board in towels.

I’ll let you know if I find the damn thing.

cool, let me know.

cool as well, let me know. I’m sure i can come up with some ingeneous way of protecting my board…i have rolls of asbestos in the basement that will work GREAT!

I have an unpadded bag if you need it. Wrap it in some buble wrap and youll be fine. Let me know if no one else has anything for you.

Jeller

I have a padded burton bag in my trunk

I am right down the street too

Titties!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/perportamdemonte/titties.jpg

build a case outta CF?

Ive got a padded one if you need it. Im not using it right now and cant really see myself using it for a couple weeks. Let me know

And it’s probably stolen.

:mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru:

Thanks all I just picked up a bag from Dan (93dx_hatch). :tup:

not that i don’t like any of you, but it was convienent at the time. :wink: