WTB: Snowboard gear

Lokking for a pair of snowboarding boots. I wear a size 10.5-11 shoe. Not to picky on what they are. I hear they run small sometimes…

i might have a board and bindings for sale, how much are ya looking to spend? Palmer classic 156 with flow bindings, good condition.

Play it again sports in Latham

Dont really have a price range. As usual less is best.

They never seem to have anything there.

i got a couple 162’s and sets of size 12s, but thats not much help

I’ve got a Burton 151 custom with Burton Custom bindings, Burton boots (size 10 mens), and a Burton board bag. The gear is a few years old. $100 takes it.

If those tsx stickers are included that’s a hell of a deal!

there ya go ericc! no excuse not to go with us next time!

Cjrando
if that stuff isnt sold by the first weekend in january i’ll probably take it off your hands.

If you want it I’ll hold onto it. I was suppose to sell it last week, but the guy never showed up to get it.

Back in the late 90’s they were trying to put together a snowboard team. I use to get some deep discounts on stuff I really wasn’t interested in wearing. I use to have 100’s of those stickers to give away.

Still small, and the boots prob won’t fit. I would like a 154-158, boot 10.5-11.

dont hold onto it on account of me, im a MAJOR flaker, but if you’ve still got it then i’ll PROBABLY take it.

i will take tsx stickers if you have any left lol.

i have a 159 wide k2, in good condition with ride bindings, no boots though. 120$ brought to you.

Man these boards are either small or big lol

PM me details on them Stwaven

Pm’d

Eric, I have a 156cm board with Burton bindings that I’ll let go for $150. Whole set up cost me like $500. It has a surface crack in the tail, but doesn’t affect rideability at all.

I also have size 11 boots. Couple pairs of socks and you’ll be good to go. $200 for everything

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=6202

Lance prob going to be picking up Stwaven’s tomorrow. I’ll text ya if I dont for some reason.

I may pick up those boots tho.

Got board and bindings…looking for boots.