Burton Snowboard Equipment...

I have a real nice, light blue Burton Fluid snowboard, been stored away for a couple seasons and only used for like 2 before it was put in storage. It’s in real good condition and it can come with Burton SNAP-IN bindings (not the strap in, the step in kind) with Burton boots to match, i think the shoe size for the boots is like 12 tho. I’m just puttin it out there cuz i have no use for it as i got myself new gear. If anyone is interested plz PM or Email me (itz_mattu@yahoo.com). All Burton brand name and bought brand new so i prob spend around $450 on it all. I’m looking to get at least $310 for it all and you come pick it up. But hit me with a price any how cuz im welcome them. I can get pictures of any part interested in, as i will sell the parts seperately if you only need one of the 3 items.

$70ish for the boots
$60ish for the bindings
$220ish for the board

if selling seperately, but all offers welcome…

Size and pictures of the board?

Sure do
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Mattu66/burton.jpg
thats the bindings and the board, also with the board (if i can find it) ill throw in a leash. Not much, but hey its a good thing to have…

oh and obviously you know what size it is by the numbers on it, but for those who dont, it about a good 4 feet 8inches or so…

is that a 143?

yes sir, 143, which means like 143cm = like 4ft 8in i believe

Can get more pictures, but BUMP for cold weather! heh

Bump up becuz i need $$

I dont think anyone here is short enough for that board

yeah i mean i figured someone might want to grab it up for a son or something, but i mean the bindings would work for anyone of any size at least…

i would have got it when you first posted if it was bigger but bump for a good board.

yeah i figure its gunna go up on ebay, i mean it just sits around and i got no use for it, so itd make a great gift for a son or something, you know skip that wal-mart plastic snowboard stage and get top quality gear right away haha, but figure the chance of someone on here looking to buy a snowboard for their son, or finding an older person thats like 5’6 or something and needs a new snowboard is slim haha. But like i said, its like in brand new condition cuz i loved it like i love my car =]. Welp ill keep tryin for a little bit longer, but i think to ebay it goes [and i think imma put up each peice seperate] so i mean starboy if you need step in bindings lemme know =] they still work for any age/size obviously

i got a bigger one i can sell if you’re looking

bump?

gotta bump

my last burton was a twin 139… traded my twin 157 for it cause it was smaller and more fun to play in the pipe then the bigger board…

id purchase it for 200$ cash… today if interested cause my shit got stolen out the back of my truck last yr while i was in florida… [truck was at the airport]

Yeah i’ll sell ya the board for 200 cash, just let me know…i’m guessing you’d be picking it up? Im in Monroeville and i mean itd be a lot ezer if you did cuz i my sure shipping would be a bit more then just picking it up…lemme know

Anyone $200 cash for the snowboard+bindings and when i find the boots you can pick those up for an extra $40…pick up only tho cuz i aint tryin to ship it big bitch

$220cash for all of it…

200cash for it all, if interested contact by my email itz_mattu@yahoo.com cuz i just gunna throw them on ebay now…

bump