Arbor 154cm Crossbow, Burton Sabbath size 11 Boots, K2 Cinch Bindings

Pics Here: http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-snowboard-Arbor-154cm-Snowboard-Burton-size-11-boots-K2-Bindings-W0QQAdIdZ334895963

I have for sale my snowboard setup, as I’m not really into it anymore.

Board was bought new in 2007, ridden two seasons, never jibbed, always stored in the bag. There are a few knicks in the board from other people in line, but no cracks in the board. This is in VERY good condition for the age, and it is an extremely well balanced board. The model is called the xbow (won’t let me put the full name). $200 on it’s own (was $700 new)

Boots are MINT. No marks in them, no signs of wear, they’re perfect. $75 for these on their own.

Bindings are also in perfect condition. They are the style where you can leave the bindings strapped up, and unlock the back to slide your foot out. Awesome bindings, very stiff, and an excellent match for the board. $100 for these on their own.

I will include the bag if you want it all, otherwise i’ll probably give it to my brother.

Need this stuff out of my apartment ASAP, willing to negotiate, but don’t offer me something ridiculous, I simply won’t reply.

$300 for everything o.b.o

Text is easiest. My number is

705 three zero nine 3.0.8.6

Mike

sold.