02 Honda xr50 110cc pit bike cheap!!

I am looking to sell my Honda pitbike with a 110cc motor. I really would like to keep this bike but i just dont have time for it anymore and it is taking up space. The only problem with it is 2nd gear skips around I have no idea what it is i have never really looked into it and it needs a fuel line, other than that the bike runs excellent otherwise and is a blast to rip around I am only looking to get around $350 for it. You can call or text me anytime if your interested or have any questions. Thank you
Nick
716-464-0332

Explore Nick Gigante

Explore Nick Gigante

Explore Nick Gigante

Explore Nick Gigante

This thing moves and its clean as hell…I cant believe your selling this but I deff wanna see the sol get done lol…Got my vouch for a fun nice bike.

hah i know bro i just cant stand looking at it anymore i just want it done i will also accept offers guys!!

how bad does 2nd gear fuckup?

u bought this off erik staychock?

yes i did and its not really that bad it just skips out of gear sometimes

2 stroker?

4 stroke

o god 4 stroke and 100cc and fast dont all go in the same sentence

it moves for being such a small bike

these are a ton of fun. glws.

$400 if someone picks this up buy the end of the week i need to get parts for my car guys!!!

that bike was never a honda xr 50. its a chinese knockoff bike

bump im open to offers guys

$350 i just want this thing gone guys!

i feel like this statement needs to be addressed.

alright so i guess it is a chinese knock off bike but you can get parts for this from xr50s i just found this out guys sorry but still this is a nice bike for being a knock off so ill accept offers

bump