FS: 110cc Fiddy aka Pitbike

up for sale is a knockoff honda pit bike… Knock off frame, knockoff plastic, etc… It has a japanese noname 110cc motor 4 speed/clutch, it has honda Monster Decals on it, ebay piggyback coilover adjustable(never fully adjusted it), also modified the frame with a front frame member in front of motor…and i think one or two more things i cant remember…

** shock in picture is the one that isn’t on it now, and the custom front frame member isnt on at the time of picture either…

will also include helmet, It is a Thor Monster helmet size L i believe, but i need to double check tomorrow…

$700 without the helmet
$800 with the helmet

***helmet is little over 300 brand new, and it is still in really good shape almost brand new minus 2 small chips in back…i even got the fin for it, and it hasnt been applied yet and comes with a carry bag…

o ya its got a bigger carb on it, dont remember size, and has an uni double foam air filter…

chains a little loose lol :slight_smile:
looks like a fun toy glws

siqqqq

its not supposed to be super tight, and it looks so loose because the way it is sitting

oh god. i want it so bad.

bump… $600 w/o helmet

dude u can get a brand new name brand one for 6-700 bux

http://www.orionpitbikesales.com/pit_bikes.htm

HOLY SHIT THEY MAKE THES WITH 250CC 15.6HP ENIGINES!!! :tup:
http://www.orionpitbikesales.com/opbs30-250.htm

is this a lifan bike?

whats so special about these things anyhow

are these for people who cant handle a real dirtbike?

pretty cool, ive wanted something like this but meh… idk

no they are just fun to mess around with i love mine glws

they’re fun to whip around on, and yea they were specifically invented/thought of for riding/transportation around the pits at MX events! hence the name PitBike

these ones brand new are 1000ish…the ones that are cheap brand new are cheap for a reason… this is complete replica of a honda, no garbage…

and if anybody needs parts for these they are the same as an xr50

how fast do these things get up to?

yea thats what i was sayin, but didnt remember if it was xr or cf for somewreason…

like 35-40,

paging willybeen…