02 k20a2 block.prc type r pistons.ecu,skunk2 springs.megan coilover kit

i have a k20a2 block.with prc type r pistons,rods and zero balanced crank,honed and crossetching still in cylinders from jeff evans comes with waterpump and housing.$500 fresh build.
also have k series carbon fiber ntake manifold cover.$50
skunk2 red lowering springs.rsx $100
megan racing full coilover strut set-36 way adjustable.paid 900.sell $500
6 speed gears and final drive.make offer
dc2 integra skunk2 sway bar,in package still with hardware.$100
i can send pics,i just don tno how to post them on here with pics.but alot of the shit is on craigs
jgreddy84@yahoo.com

tell me more aout the block, has it been run?

jeff evan built it.the guy who runs 9 second 1/4 with street civic.in jersey.,
well i got the block off my bestfriend(dan allen)has 700 hp k24 teg in albs.
it is complete,waterpump and waterpump housing.the block was machined,honed and the cylinders still have the cross etching in them.the pistons r prc type r pistons,rods,the crank was also zero balanced.i have few pics on craigs.if u wanna come see it im in latham

O yah… dan was telling me about this block at the lot a few months ago. glws

is there any paperwork with the block? vin attached?

vin is still on engine.hasnt been run yet.just machined.
call dan at 518 573 7299

Jeff is from Pennsylvania. 500 is cheap if built by evans. You really shouldnt have a problem selling it.

hey this is the owner of this block and pistons…i lived in PA for the past 2 years, jeff tuned my car twice…this BLOCK and CRANKSHAFT are from him, they were a spare for him…type r pistons and the rods were purchased from someone else and i put the block together…i put ALL of my engines together and as u can see with my integra they stay together lol my k24 has been together for 3 years now…i want 500 for the block, crank, pistons and rods…little more if you want the water pump, pump housing, thermostat housing

SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME PICS!!!

impressive story. :gay2

must have to swap into mr2…

he had my story mixed up…because chris miller wit the civic in long island tuned my car and i got this block from jeff evans 2 years ago when he tuned my car

Oh man, do want. GLWS dude.

Actually, might be interested in coilovers

well just shoot me a text whenever man, got a couple people interested …got an offer for 450 …5737299

bumppp someone has to want to go K series!!!

anyoneeee??? im right in colonie come check this block out…have several extra parts if your looking to complete this motor or just to build the block…

some more pics

block

crank and rods

everything still for sale except the lowering springs!!! make me some offers

still have the rsx skunk 2’s?