Sr20 block?

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ 100(OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: I have a Sr20 block that i bought from another person on Son240sx.org. It turns out that the block is not what I am looking for to use for my build and therefore I am now trying to get rid of it. I have taken it to a machine shop and had it professionally cleaned, inspected and had all of the frost plugs removed from it. I have reciepts to show for it. I am not looking to make a profit on it I just want it to get into the hands of someone who actually wants it and can use it for the right project. I posted a thred trying to figure out what kind of block it is and as far as we can figure out it is a S14 block that is NON-TURBO. If you look at the pictures the holes for the oil/coolant feeds are not even drilled out. It came with flat top pistons that had “T41” stamped inot the top. I have everything still for the entire bottom end, all bolts labeled and all timing pieces, crank, waterpump and oil pan. PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT THE BLOCK IS. I DID NOT LOOK CAREFULLY ENOUGH AND NOW I AM PAYING THE PRICE. $100.00 takes anything you want, take the block or jsut pieces you need. I am very flexible on selling off just some of the small pieces as well. I have pictures of everything so just ask, and I will add it to the thread. My cell is on all the time, call if you have questions. 9059814937

Jon

Do you have a power steering pump bracket by any chance ? Oil filter block ? waterpump pulley i see that you have.