02 Saturn sc2 for...

Hey guys long story short I got this car from a dealer a couple months ago but recently found out my school is starting earlier than I thought. My school is in Florida so I need either a bigger car or a nice suv but I would prefer a truck. It’s a 02 Saturn sc2 with 92k on it. I bought it for 4750 so I don’t want to loose much money on it. There is a couple scratches on the hood but there not that bad. It is silver with cloth interior. Automatic and has brand new tires. Like I said I’m mainly looking for a trade something bigger would make everthing so much easier. Something like a jetta or a a4 would be nice for a car but a nice truck would be great. Please no crap. I would like to make it down there in one piece. If you don’t have a trade I might be willing to work out a price if I can find something. If you want more info pm me with your number and I’ll text you asap

If ur hoping for an a4 im assuming ur including cash on your end…

Yes I would have extra money but I’m mainly looking for a suv or truck

When you cant find a trade and decide to sell it let me know.I highly doubt anyone will trade for a saturn. You payed way to much for a saturn to so dont expect me to offer close to what you paid for it

only asking 2500 for it

pics?

i can send them on the phone tomorrow. 206-4255