Type-R rep front lip
Type-R rep rear wing
“Jdm” rep side markers
Password jdm bumper quick release
Window visors

$8900 OBO
Very strong car, it is and has been my daily driver for the past 3 years
125,xxx miles currently and will increase do to it being my daily driver
This car will last much much longer, and sad to let it go, but looking for a new project.
Can also contact Matt at (716) 307-5740

Dyno or track results?

Has never been dyno’d. My plan was to upgrade the injectors and exhaust for a true dyno tune, but never did. It’s pretty restricted with the injectors and exhaust that is on it now, but perfect for daily driving.

Lmk if you part out I could use some stuff like k pro, rear sway bar…

so no dyno, how about track times?

Never really ran it, took it to the 1/4 mile once and it was my first time running a car on the track so that isn’t a very good example. I’ve rolled race a few guys and beat lightly modded sti’s and “stage two” wrx’s. Like I said the plan was to do a few more upgrades and get it to innovative, but was in no rush. Magnesium tuning E-tuned it and are pretty reputable with the rsx community. I was not too concerned with numbers at the time due to the size of injectors and exhaust.

did u buy it with the kit?

any clue how long its been turbod?

do u run a wideband? ever had a wideband on it?

No, I’ve owned the car since 85k and turboed it just before 100k. And I run the AEM Uego wideband, which is directly wired into ecu for datalogging purposes.

How big is the exhaust? 2.5"-3"??? I’m assuming its a turbo back

Greddy cast dp and HKS hi power which are both 2.5". No cat, straight back.

Inb4WGFletchtriestradingyouhisR32.

haha If anything id consider grabbing this to help keep some miles off the R

im just trying to do the math here
stock the car would go for what 6k? maybeeeeee
a rsx in rochester went for less i believe and it had right around the same miles (wasnt turbo’d)

greddy kits used are what 1500?

not saying you wont get around what you want but it wont be easy these things are a pain in the ass to sell

my RSX with a HKS kit and half the miles sold for 11k 2yrs ago but blue booked for right around that
it also had dyno numbers (which doesnt almost mean much for most people but it atleast shows the motors healthy)

do a compression test and post it up, that may help you get a solid price for it

dont mean to bash your price at all its not a terrible starting point and there are some quality parts on it which is nice to see

Clean car. Out of both my silver rsx’s neither ever had the type r wing that i always wanted but never had haha. Price isnt bad for whats done to it if its as clean as it looks. It sure as hell isnt going to sell on here though. This webiste isnt a fan of modded hondas and just isnt what it used to be. Now instead of builds and selling and buying or automobiles and parts, its now full of noobs and trolls that do nothing but start pointless drama and rip on the few people that do actually use this website for what it was created for.

Either way GLWS toss this up on club rsx and hondatech and it will sell, might take longer than youd like but it will sell there. And of course craigslist. Ill spread the word I always know of people looking for clean rsx’s

great guy to do business with GLWS, also i sold my rsx with the R title with same milage for 7250 i believe the asking price is really reasonable

Thanks man! :tup:
There’s no rush on this and if I end up keeping it I definitely won’t be upset.

Im really suprised no one has bought this yet. What is wrong with people

Nice looking car, seems to be built well with quality parts, people don’t want to pay a fair price for anything with decent parts on it that is tastefully modded.

Thanks guys, I keep finding new things I wanna get/do to it so we will see where it ends up…?:snky:

Clean car, I’ve seen it in person and it looks nice. I’ve always loved these cars.

Trade for ep3 and cash?